913 posts
Shepherd

can you guys imagine a world without ag

• 54 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The only significant difference to my life if AG didn't exist is that I would be alot further on in my Football Manager career. It is only 2016 (actually to be specific it is the Sunday 16th April at 13:30 (memories of the AM/PM thread... 1:30 pm)). Oh well 44 competitions wins and 1358 goals. Then again I could always get a life lol.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Yeh. Easily imagine it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The only significant difference to my life if AG didn't exist is that I would be alot further on in my Football Manager career. It is only 2016 (actually to be specific it is the Sunday 16th April at 13:30 (memories of the AM/PM thread... 1:30 pm)). Oh well 44 competitions wins and 1358 goals. Then again I could always get a life lol.

Hehe.

Jeez, you people are really addicted to this site. You guys might want to find another hobby like reading or a sport of some type, or tree frog collecting XD. Its not good to only have one interest, you guys really need to get out more if you think AG is the best thing in the world...

Even if I am addicted to this site, I still have other hobbies. I can't do much because I have nothing to do.
bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

if there was no ag i would be perfectly fine. even though i enjoy being on ag its not my life. im on a sports team so when my season starts i probably will forget about ag for a while. also if there was no ag i could always get my friends together and party. =]

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Idk wouldnt affect me too much would probably go back to Runescape

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I would go insane and bang my head on the wall 24/7 AG is my only hobby! Not really but i couldn't survive a day without AG!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And I thought Riou wanted to quit...

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I would go insane and bang my head on the wall 24/7 AG is my only hobby! Not really but i couldn't survive a day without AG!

you mean you weren't insane before lol jkjkjk

I would be in K--- if there's no ag =O
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Bcdefhijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.

Oh well if you mean it that way... Well it wouldn't really affect me.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Would be a pity but it's not lethal, There's much more besides the computer anyway.

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

obviously my computer would love it, because it locked up completely when i tried to reply to this yesterday :P i would probably spend alot less time online

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Well, I'd just have to find another to spend some of my free time. That's not very difficult.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'd be outside. I'd miss AG, but I could live without it.

Aww, who am I kidding?

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

DO NOT TEMPT FATE! DO NOT TALK OF SUCH THINGS! ARMORGAMES IS ESSENTIAL TO THE SURVIVAL OF MANKIND!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

DO NOT TEMPT FATE! DO NOT TALK OF SUCH THINGS! ARMORGAMES IS ESSENTIAL TO THE SURVIVAL OF MANKIND!

That's what I meant to say.

Lief wifout ag iz p0intl3ss!! Nooo!
Showing 31-45 of 54