ForumsSupport ForumForgot my username

16 23696
KPShults
KPShults
8 posts
Nomad

I forgot my username for my account.. i found i can reset my password, but, i couldn't find a way to send my username back to my e-mail account... i had to make a new account using my hotmail =/

if anyone can tell me a way to send my old account info to my computer please let me know

• 16 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Err... how did you forget your username?How much AP did you have?What did you have?What armatar did you have?How much posts do you have?

Nomad

You forgot your username....?

You can't send that info back only your password.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'm afraid it's your own loss. Maybe if you could provide us some info that was on your account, Carlie might be able to get it back for you. But no guarantees.

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

i dont know ask Carlie or someone they would know, i think u just have to remember ur Username, i mean how do u forget that kind of stuff.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

There's only one solution. Do you know your e-mail? Click on the "forgot my password and a e-mail will arrive at your e-mil. Hopefully it has your name with it. Good luck.

KPShults
KPShults
8 posts
Nomad

i did the forgot my password thingy..and no luck
i don't remember hardly any of my info, i used to be really active on the site but didn't do much for a long time and came back to nothing.. i used to have it set as remember me and stuff, but idk... i usually don't forget my usernames, seeing as how i use pretty much the same name on every site =/

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Would be a great function to have. What do the mods think?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

My advice is to just save it in your documents or something.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

For now, you might still have it somewhere in the history files or temp files if it wasn't too long ago since you last visited your profile page.

If you remember anywhere you posted or made a comment if you ever posted or made a comment, your username may still be there.

If you remember your join date or approximate date, you could search by member number, atlhough that could get rather tedious.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

well i keep my user name and password under my bed and in a dvd case that i never use so i will never forget it and if i do witch is highly unlikely i can just look under my bed and i will find it

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If there wasn't much AP in your last account, then just start brand new.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Well he did how do you think he started this topic?

But how do you forget your user name? I would say when you create an account right the info down and keep it somewhere, where you will always remember it...

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Skater has the best probable idea just save it in a document, but seeing as which you remember nothing about your previous account there is nothing anyone can do.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well maybe you can remember your old posts in a thread so you'll find your name or maybe in a comment

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

If you have been to your previous profile before, in the url box, type armorgames.com/ and scroll down until you find the page of your profile. If that doesn't work, sorry about the Username thing.

Showing 1-15 of 16