The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShow your face to AG

2379 513320
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i'm bored and i saw in ag video log agent 86 was so excited to show his face to AG

so why not have everyone show their face?
it is photography art right?

these were taken amonth ago at a car dealership (gettin pontiac grand pris for only 13000)
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/playingwmytoys.jpg

my infamous stop looking at my shirt shirt
everyone in my house family hates it so much
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/stoplookingatmyshirt.jpg

• 2,379 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wow shint... rationality test sounds mean!

Was easy for me, just a few dives and I was certified! I am also a certified nitrogen diver(I can dive with special air tanks with a higher concentration of nitrogen, can stay down longer and other things, etc.). I am having some problems with my ears now but if I ever get that fixed I am just I think 2 dives from getting certified as an advanced diver, then I will go for dive master.
But yeah I did the course a little differently. For example instead of spending like an entire day learning how to do stuff underwater I just showed them I knew how by going to the bottom, taking everything cept my swimsuit off(including mask and BCD and all air) and then I threw it all away from me, waited 10 seconds, and went to get it and put it all back on. He was impressed, I saved myself a day, we were all happy.

p.s. I paid an extra dollar and have a shark on my card. RAWR.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

p.s. I paid an extra dollar and have a shark on my card.

LOL?

Hey Klaus...There was always something I wanted to do, but I couldn't find the appropriate person to do it with... Can I go 100 feet in the water, wait until I get Nitrogen Narcosis, and you can grab me and bring me to the surface?? Since you can go deeper than I can....? It sounds irresponsible, but I've wanted to have this happen at least once. XD
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Why would you want nitrogen narcosis? Lol?
That would be a bad idea, plus at 100 feet down and you being down we'd have to make safety stops, and you would probably have a really bad time, even if you were slightly drunk.

My dad went diving with some pro divers in mexico, they went into a crazy cenote that has layers of dirt water so it's like you go through it and its a whole new world, really cool. But some of them got nitrogen narcosis, so they are just zooming around drunk through the cenotes and it seems that it was really funny for everyone.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I went diving with a certified team, and they were ordered to pull off the mask and leave me 100 feet from the boat to see what I would do.

Well, they do something sort of like that, but safer. They make you take of your mask and swim 100 feet, and then put it back on. But they are near you in case something goes wrong. But that is pretty standard.

I am having some problems with my ears now

Me too =( Last time I went out it took me a while to get equalized. I might just need to figure out a more effective way to deal with it, because my ear was hurting after.

Why would you want nitrogen narcosis?

Yea... lol. Way to get your body is some serious trouble.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yea... lol. Way to get your body is some serious trouble.

Nah, nitrogen narcosis isn't that bad, not real after effects when you go up, you don't even have to go to the surface to get rid of it. But being drunk underwater can lead to dangerous things, like improper procedures.
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

I would post a picture of my self but im not at home my camera is not with me
maybe Monday when i get home.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

um does this really go with the rules ????

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Look, an admin. And the thread is still alive. SO the answers is yes. /spam

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i will give you a quick bio for now...

dirty blond hair

blue-green eyes

Caucasian

tall

skinny

thats abaut it lol

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Lol I am wearing a mask, how would you even be able to tell? But I think I should have been.... 20 during that summer. Definitely not 17!

Lol I had somekind of feeling.
Dunno it's like my eyes are telling that you have 17 years in the pic.

Nevermind the more I Talk more I say stupid things >.>
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

um does this really go with the rules ????

Well no one should disclose where they live or other such personal information. But if someone wants to willingly show a picture, there are no rules against that (as long as it is appropriate). You probably shouldn't however be posting pictures of someone else without their consent (ex: girl/boyfriends). Putting someone else's picture on a public site like this without their permission might get them upset.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You probably shouldn't however be posting pictures of someone else without their consent (ex: Pics of me and Klaus hanging out like gangstas).

In the spirit of altering quotes and posting non-consensual pictures, here's a picture of me and Carlie hanging out*. We so boss. \\o/

http://i43.tinypic.com/2en51er.jpg

*This photo might look fake, or resemble another photo, but I assure you it's real, it's just the lighting. :/
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Nah, nitrogen narcosis isn't that bad, not real after effects when you go up, you don't even have to go to the surface to get rid of it. But being drunk underwater can lead to dangerous things, like improper procedures.

That's why I have Klaushouse so he can come rush me back up while I pretend I'm flying
and singing the YMCA song =)

All jokes aside, it is a fun thing to do, every guy needs to do it, at least once in their lifetime.

Hey Carlie, got any pictures that doesn't involve SCUBA diving? So we can
see you without all that equipment? Pwetty pwease? :-]
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

here's a picture of me and Carlie hanging out*. We so boss. \\\\o/

LOL XD That was the best!
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

wow You hunged out with Carliesss?

Right now i am silently praying that you are joking.
Showing 481-495 of 2379