The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShow your face to AG

2379 513284
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

i'm bored and i saw in ag video log agent 86 was so excited to show his face to AG

so why not have everyone show their face?
it is photography art right?

these were taken amonth ago at a car dealership (gettin pontiac grand pris for only 13000)
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/playingwmytoys.jpg

my infamous stop looking at my shirt shirt
everyone in my house family hates it so much
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/stoplookingatmyshirt.jpg

• 2,379 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

T'is not. Though it didn't flow naturally, given how I tilted my head around to get it down my chin like that... But that's real blood, for real bleeding from that point up my cheek.

That... that was... ummm... not weird... XD

Moderators = mentally insane (Just kidding)
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

That's blasphemy...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

oohh...sorry. I didn't mean to offend you,or anyone else.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Shouldn't this be locked? I know it is certainly against AG rules to allow yourself to be viewed personally.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

No I don't think this should be locked. The only danger would be identity theft, which is why you're not advised to put up personal details. Images of yoursef are fine as long as you are aware that anyone can view them at any time.

That's blasphemy...

Lighten up. It's called freedom of speech.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Shouldn't this be locked? I know it is certainly against AG rules to allow yourself to be viewed personally.

The moderators are taking part in this so it's okay. Just nobody post any exposed nipples. lol

oohh...sorry. I didn't mean to offend you,or anyone else.

It's okay, you didn't offend me. I was just having a little fun.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Lighten up. It's called freedom of speech.

Actually, it's called a joke...
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

If you need to explain to people that you made a joke, chances are, it wasn't particularly funny.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It would be funny if you weren't too serious on the internet...

What was I suppose to do? Put a little smiley at the end of it? I don't even want to argue with you because chances are you have no idea of what "outside" is.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

That's why I didn't post a pic of me....with that one, everyone will recognize me, yet no one will find me!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

[quote]If you need to explain to people that you made a joke, chances are, it wasn't particularly funny.

It would be funny if you weren't too serious on the internet...

What was I suppose to do? Put a little smiley at the end of it? I don't even want to argue with you because chances are you have no idea of what "outside" is.[/quote]

I didn't mean to start a showdown....so break it up!
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, what Fst said. lol

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

lookin through the thread there sure are alot of people questioning this to be locked without actually going through it...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Mods have even posted there pictures here...

@thisisnotanalt: Seriously dude? Don't make fun of Christ like that >.<
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Seriously dude? Don't make fun of Christ like that

For once I actually have to agree with a Conservative on something.I know you just meant to joke and all,but some people can easily take offense to things like that,because of so many different reasons.Anyways Zophia I was busy with some things that just popped up today so I don't think I will get that edited picture done today,so sorry I know you were looking forward to you looking like some kind of demon covered in blood,but it seems it shall have to wait.
Showing 616-630 of 2379