ForumsArt, Music, and WritingShow your face to AG

2379 492444
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i'm bored and i saw in ag video log agent 86 was so excited to show his face to AG

so why not have everyone show their face?
it is photography art right?

these were taken amonth ago at a car dealership (gettin pontiac grand pris for only 13000)
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/playingwmytoys.jpg

my infamous stop looking at my shirt shirt
everyone in my house family hates it so much
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/stoplookingatmyshirt.jpg

• 2,379 Replies
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

who else. another one of his gf most likely. estel is a player. how do you do it with so many girls huh? any tips for me? you know like what they like or stuff. is it that hair of yours?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I could post a picture of my girlfriend but I dont want to. She could get stalked from the Internet because she is so hot.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

good move tennis. i dont do it because of the same reason. and also because if any of my gf see it, they might know i am three timing. hahaha

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I could post a picture of my girlfriend but I dont want to. She could get stalked from the Internet because she is so hot.

This is show "your face". You could take a picture of you too together.

if any of my gf see it

You have more than one? *raises eyebrow*
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

well what. its not exactly illegal to have more than one gf. and besides i keep them all happy alright. so shushhhh....

Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

Sonam, were you not just asking estel how he gets girls? So, it's obviously not true firetail. But still, Sonam, That's pretty jerkish.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And totally off-topic...
We should make a "show your girlfriend/boyfriend to AG"

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I dont think it is jerkish. What if you dont want to have a really serious relationship with them and you want 3 girls. I am in a non serious relationship right now and I dont really like it. I just like hooking up with girls and have some fun then just be friends.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

persolas. you see i have 3 gf but i want more. yes i admit that i am a total jerk and all. but my need is never fulfilled totally. i asked estel because everytime i see his picture, its with another girl. so i guess he keeps making them, dumping them and making new ones again. hate playboys. they take most of the girls

Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

I think those pictures were quite a ways apart... Did it say they were his girlfriends too? Not sure, but there is a chance they might not be? And, try to spell my username right,please... For some reason you added an "A" and switched the "L" and "O"

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

sure thing precosnaloewas. but i bet they were his gf in the pics

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Like you said earlier in the thread Sonam, lets get back on topic and post pictures. That is what the thread is for.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

okay master.

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv38/whattheduce/Picture2-1.jpg

look at that baby. yep thats me

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

look at that baby. yep thats me

There is absolutely nothing there.
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

hey you little no pics mister. at least i am showing my pic. so why not allalalalalalalla be happy about it

Showing 1246-1260 of 2379