Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Aurora Blade sucks!!!!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 10, '08 at 4:02pm

dee4life

dee4life

400 posts

It may be a partner or whatever of AG but this game sucks! Opinions please?

Posted Dec 10, '08 at 4:09pm

killingman

killingman

561 posts

Ok i will not help you with such laungwage this is a good site not a swearing site u better be proud of your self

Posted Dec 10, '08 at 4:37pm

dee4life

dee4life

400 posts

First of all, what is "laungwage"? And secong, you didn't say wther you like the game or not.

Posted Dec 10, '08 at 7:09pm

GMSaitanGM

GMSaitanGM

97 posts

Hmm...im sory i cannot help you with this dumb question and if you dont like the games on this site why dont you just quit!

Posted Dec 13, '08 at 8:29am

dee4life

dee4life

400 posts

"[/quote]Hmm...im sory i cannot help you with this dumb question and if you dont like the games on this site why dont you just quit!"

What is the problem with some people on thsis site. First of all i love this site and the game is NOT EVEN ON THIS SITE.

Second, if asking for peoples opnion on a game is "dumb" then the majority of posters on this forum are dumb in your opinion. It's a game I don't like and wanted peoples opinions, what's the big deal?

Posted Dec 16, '08 at 1:26pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,221 posts

Knight

You are more than welcome to voice your opinions on games, but one that openly flames a game in the title and original post is not acceptable. So in the future if you plan to make a thread like this, please make it more constructive and less just blatant flaming.

Thanks!