ForumsForum Gamesthe story fourm

11 4467
pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

just type or copy and past some of your favorite stories you have made. here is one i wrote in 5th grade. it goes like.....................................

You are being burned/electrified/shot/eaten/blood sucked/choked/squashed to death at once while happy and seeing fish being cooked in fire while about to be dropped onto thin ice that will then break and you will fall into 3 giant spinning fans and then be cooked in lava only to be dragged out on a flaming rock 30 stories high and land on some death spikes in a car at a dump that is about to be compressed to a 1x1x1 cube in .5237 seconds and then going to be sent to a recycling center where you will be turned into a coke soda can. Your mouth and stomach somehow survived but are located on the inside of one of the soda cans. When the can is filled with coke, you drink all of it and later a person opens the can, finds no coke, and sues coke for 1 billion dollars and wins his case. Now donât you feel good? You just made someone rich!

• 11 Replies
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time. The end.

pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

excelent story
*cough* *sucks*

SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

I'm going to punch you in the face.

pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

owwwwww... he really did. (for people who don't believe me, he is my friend, at my house, in the same room, just in the other corner on my other computer. it hurt.)

agiut;'g
SomeKidSoDealWithIt wuz here

SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

*cough* spam *cough*

They have an art section you know that right?

You can post stories and stuff in there.

I think they have threads where you post short stories like that one already.

Just sayin...

SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

Does it matter. We get no AP.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

LOL good one SKSDWI LOL what a looong nickname for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng name XD LOL

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

once upon a time there was a fat guy. he said "I'm really fat!" so he thought to himself "hmmmm my body is like hell" so he became a murderer and killed 546 people before dying of heart failure.

THE END!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

FAT MURDERER 2 : THE BROTHER

the fat guy's brother was happy when he heard of his brother's death. Because when they were little his brother always said " YOU'RE A LOSER!!! HAHA HAHA!" so he went to the funeral and spit on the coffin but then he fell into the hole and fainted. The digging dude thought he was dead so he buried him. The brother ran out o' breath and died.

THE END!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Flying, feeling the wind carrying him over the open land. He hadn't felt this good in days. Underneath him the landscape was never changing, nothing but grass and a few bushes. He looked up, seeing the limit of his flight, the dawn of day. He looped, trying to hold on to the moment, making it last a little longer. But the dawn came.
A loud ringing near his ear pulled him out of the layers of the dream more effectively than anything else. A new day had begun.

Showing 1-11 of 11