ForumsSupport ForumWould the Moderators please read...

20 16643
LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

For the mods do you have to be on armor games for a certain amount of time and have a certain number of ap points? Well if it does not really matter will you look on Daniel's profile and tell me if it is a good request to become a moderator or not. Thank you for reading this.

• 20 Replies
PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

yeah, no sweat Lebron James

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well I don't really think you can become a Mod because there are a lot of people on this site that equally deserve to become a Mod as you do. Also, I think that if you become a Mod a lot more people would want to become a Mod and there would be too much asking Dan to become a Mod. No offense to all I just said, but I guess I wish you luck on becoming a Mod.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

That is probably true people would be mad that they could not become a moderator and stop playing armorgames.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I really doubt that they'll stop playing ArmorGames. I just think that they'll think it's unfair, and they'll want to become a Mod too, and that's where the problem is.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

It all depends on how you act on the boards. If you have overall intelligent posts, add to discussions, help others, etc. you may have a chance. You have to rely on others mods and higher-ups to notice you and your actions, and invite you.

That is just a summary.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

If you would like to become a moderator, you first need to show that you are responsible on the site; show a good posting record and maturity and you may be granted these exclusive rights! We will usually hand pick moderators, but if you feel you have what it take, contact us on the Contact page... we are really, really picky though!

More Questions? Don't forget to read the Armor Games FAQ before posting!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Summed up well by Tydus. If you would like to become a Mod, please contact Dan.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

He should contact you, yes. It may take him a while though, he is a very busy guy!

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Ok i sent something to Daniel like a whole paragraph asking if i could become a moderator. When he gets on and reads it will he contact me back or not?

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

in all the selcectsion what do i chose other busisness offer or the other onces?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Either or I suppose. I don't think it really matters, it will get to him all the same.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

Hey man i choose other because it really is not a job you dont get paid.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

I've emailed him with a similar email. This is what I got.

Tydus,

Glad to know you are back on the site and active. If you continue to remain active on the site, leave great comments, and are respectful; then I'm sure you will make moderator sometime in the future.

-Daniel

Changes are you're going to get a similar response. The best thing to do is to remain as active as possible. I wish you the best of luck.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

ok that is good because i get on armmor games everyday for about 4 hours a day.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

You know that asking to be a moderator is not really such a good idea(if its in the forums) and it might kill your chances, but making a whole new thread for it...anyway I doubt a lot more modshipping will be seen the near future let us not forget the purpose of the whole moderating thing is to keep the site under control and Asherlee,Carlie and dank are doing very well in that area.The only problem they might be finding is spammers/trolls from different timezones, but again they do spend a lot of time on the computer so that should be reseolved pretty fast.

Showing 1-15 of 20