ForumsForum GamesWorld of Chaos RETURNS!

201 25133
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

The World of Chaos RETURNS!. This RPG takes place in the (fantasy) land of Kargnifath. The year is E2-7 (the 7th year of the 2nd Era) and civilizations are being constructed in the continent of Dysharg. You will take your part and help form (or destroy) the planet.

Basically there are two main factions: The Var'gul and the Ruuam.

THE RUUAM]]/b]

The Ruuam are a band of humans who believed they would prosper more by being allied. The Ruuam control most of the cities in the centeral DYsharg area.

[b]THE VAR'GUL

The Var'gul are are a brutish, barbaric warrior tribe of humans who believe that goals are accomplished by violence. They are constantly on the move and at war with the Ruuam.

OTHERS

It is a big world out there, and not everyone is in a faction. The outsiders may be hostile or not. Sometimes they might even help you.

ITEMS

Items play a big part in the game. There are several types of items: Equipment, Weapons, Miscellaneous, and Materials. The main currency is Gold Pieces, or gp. Some Items require certain stats, such as 10 strength or level 5, to use.

STATS

You get to choose your own stats. Stats are purchased with Free Points, which are earned when you level up. Each level you earn grants you 2 stat points.

THE MARKET

The market allows you to buy almost anything. Choose one of the many stalls, such as the armor, weapon, tome, or food stalls and ask for what they have. You should almost always find what you are looking for and much more.

BUYING

To buy an item, first head to the market. Then ask me what you want to buy, and I can tell you the merchant's price and will tell you information about the item. Here is an example:

PERSON: I'd like to buy a level 4 sword.
ME: OK...

Mithril Longsword
Req. Lv. 4
5-7 Dmg
Average Speed
80% Hit chance
10% crit chance
Cost: 90 gp

Another example of something else is this:

PERSON: Can I have a look at a magic ring? Preferably wizard stats.
Me: k

Mage's Band
Req. Lv 6
+3 Int
+5 HP
+5 MP
Cost: 100 gp

You will also come across Items in your travels and battles. Sell these in a market to other vendors for a fixed price or offer them in trade to another player.

PLAYER-TO-PLAYER TRADE

When two players are in the same town, they can trade items to eachother. Both players must accept the trade. I must acknowledge the trade before anything is changed (who has what, ect).

STARTING

When you start the game, you have to choose a class, your stats, and your weapon. Also you must choose if you want to be a part of the Ruuam, the Var'gul, or neither. NOTE: if you choose to be an outsider, just find one of the faction's cities or camps and you can join them. If you choose one faction then want to join another, you will probably have to prove your alliegance to them with a quest. Changing sides multiple times will get everyone to hate you.

OK when you start, you will want to set your ideas in. Fill in a form that looks somewhat like this:

Name: Annihalation
Class: Warrior
Alliegance: Ruuam
Personality/Description: Dark hair and blue eyes. Angers easily, and tends to break things when angry. Has warrior pride and hinor behind his eyes. Has seen much for his young age.

Background: His father, who was a mighty paladin and Marshal of the Hand of Justice, died while fighting valiantly in a Var'gul raid on Gloithuun Castle when Annihalation was only 12. Ever since he has been training to become a great Warrior, while seeking revenge on the Var'gul who slew his father. He hopes that one day he can wield his father's mighty sword, known as Light's Vengeance.

Stats (remember, you only get 10 freepoints to start with)
Strength: 5 (strength increases physical damage and health)
Dexterity: 3 (Dexterity increases your chance to dodge an attack)
Intellect: 2 (Intellect increases your magic power)

Exclude the words in parenthesis. This is what my character's stats are going to be like.

So start playin and enjoy your adventures in Karnigath.

• 201 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

To Mc Loven

Warlord Pikk: We are constructing a large fortress so that we can crush our enemies! DEATH TO RUUAM!

*Warlord Pikk wanders off, muttering to himself about destroying the ruuam*

i help build the large fortress
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Annihalation
Scene

"Good Idea."

*we grab enough supplies that will last us about 2 days minimum, but wont slow us down*

As we set out, the traveling is quiet and peaceful. After about 20 minutes, we smell a disturbing stench. We increase our pace, and eventually come into view of the town. The town is in ruins, the corpses of civilians and guards are few, but it seems that there are survivors. Quickly we make our way to the keep. A burning wall of barricade, buildings and reinforcements block our way. It looks like the town received warning afterward. "We have to go through the keep to get to the back tower. Besides, the sword is in there. Perhaps we can find some sort of legendary weapon for you, too." We hurry our way into the doorway of the keep. "Expect to be confronted, I feel there are enemies nearby..." (pickup scenario Atrex)

To Mc Loven

Warlord Pikk: So you'll help us, eh? Well, you look pretty strong. Go grab that box of tools and bring it over to those guys over there *He points to a group of workers that are building what seems to be a room of the fortress*

NOTE
You don't need to put quotes after everything I say, jalte. I know what I said =P ...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i do as he askes.

btw i thought it would help i am in some rpgs and they dont like going back to look for what they said

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Name: Shadow
Class: Warlock
Alliegance: Outsider
Personality/Description: Black hair and blue eyes. Wears black robes and wizard hat the sew marks on his clothes are red. He usually doesn't speak and ignores almost everyone around him. It takes a lot to get his attention.

Background: He is a well known person but, he doesn't know that. He is known as "The Shadow" to others because he is like a shadow. He is not very noticable and will rarely (or never lol) respond to anything. He is bonded with the void giving him the ability to tame and summon demons. Every member of his family is unknown this is because he left them at a young age (12) because none of them wanted anything to do with void.
Stats
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Intellect: 5

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

*Weapon: A powerful staff handed down his family for generations. It becomes whatever its user becomes....
http://www.eqoa.org/items/49_epics/EpicMonk_Staff.jpg

Current Demon: A demonic pheonix able to attack with fire and shadows. Possible to ride.http://lancesrage.info/pics/black_phoenix_by_Tacimur.jpg

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Current Status: Shadow sighs. He has been lost in this frozen wasteland for over a month. Luckily his Phoenix, Xann (ZA-nn) can keep him warm by starting a fire but the clod air tires him making him unable to fly. Each day they travel in circles looking for any sign of life but he finds no one. He is eating what little food he can find (fruit, vegetable etc.) and giving some o that to Xann (demons need to eat too).What to do, what to do.....

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

BREAKING NEWS
i think this game died. the main beginning people like... stopped talking. Until then, stuff probably wont proceed normally.

To Shadow

You are in the frozen wastelands of the Nortrim Peninsula. It is a dangerous place, containing many bandits that like to prey on the lone traveler. To the east you can barely make out what seems to be a few buildings in the fog. Perhaps that is Nortrim. What will you do?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I kinda stopped posting here once I couldn't even spend my *hard earned* 191 gold, so, what lvl. 2 ranger based items are available to buy?

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

I'M BAAAACCCCKKK!

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

hey if you two are still up for this lets keep at it

to Marth

Shopkeeper:Well, theres this composite bow...

Composite bow
Level 2
3-5 damage

Cost: 50 coins

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

<b>Atrex</>

Oh boy I'm excited!
But the I'm supposed to pick up the last part of the scenario and I'm a little rusty on what's going on.
So if you wouldn't mind please continue

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

<b>Atrex</b>
Lv. 3 (30/100)
Weapon- Handcrafted Longbow (4-6)
Armor- Leather Armor (+1 Dex)
HP- 16
Str- 4
Dex- 8
Int- 2
80% hit
20% crit

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Atrex

Sorry, completely forgot how to bold haha.

Let's get this party started!

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Alright. This is where we left off!

We hurriedly rush into the keep door...

Scene (continued...)

Inside the keep, tables, benches, and paintings are smashed, burned, or pillaged. There is a thick smog in the room, and it smells of death. At the end of the hallway is a gigantic Orcish figure with his back to us. In his right hand is a large sword. The blade of the sword is unnaturally white, and the handle is made of gold plated steel. There is a most spectacular red ruby in the pommel. In his left hand, the Orc is holding an extremely large elven flail. The Orc has three scarred large gashes going across his back. We'd better prepare for a fight...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

to Ragno

You have added two people to your party!

Phenn
Lvl 3
Iron 2H Hammer (7-10 melee)
Warrior class
20 HP

Ritsk
Lvl 3
Flame Staff (5-6 melee)(7-12 magic)
Mage Class
14 HP

Scene

The group sets off up the river. As they journey, they notice the type of trees change. The trees by the camp were tall and leafy, but these ones are pointed, like Evergreen. They journey up the river when Phenn, the big warrior, finds an orcish axe wedged into a tree. Perhaps the orcs are up here as well? Now what will Ragno do?

Showing 166-180 of 201