ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93391
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I'd say an experienced sniper would be potent with a sniper rifle, than an experienced machine gunner. As other troops would could pick off the machine gunner. Where the sniper could easily take down a target, and then dissapear in an instant.

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

totally machine gun cuz it blows the crap out of other ppul

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i like to snipe stuff so the sniper

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Eh...normally in games you may carry more than one weapon so I usually choose both O_O

If I had to choose, though, I'd say in about every game I'm more skilled with the Sniper(except on portable systems lol). Like COD, Halo, GoW, and stuff like that, sniping is my normal thing.

but does no good at close combat.

In a game you can run away frantically shooting it everywhere and probably kill the enemy depending on how 'owerful' the sniper is compared to the rest of the weapons.
Meaning is it a Spartan Laser to a bunch of (single)SMG or a Snub Pistol to an arsenal of Boomshot XP
Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

machine gun of course
in games with guns and suff i always use the types of machine guns they have

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

machine gun of course
in games with guns and suff i always use the types of machine guns they have

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

machine guns cause they have automatic fire (usually) and you don't have to wait to shoot somebody. With sniper rifles you have to look through the scope which can be very uncomfortable, then if you shoot, you have to wait a few seconds because of recoil

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

There's not that much recoil for snipers, a machine gun has more... But that is true...

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

If you shoot more bullets, you'll run out faster, and then you're screwed mates. That's why a sniper conserves his ammo, and takes as many down without being spotted.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Hmm well sniping is funner but in video game sniping I really suck at it so probably a machine gun.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Sniper. I'm a superb marksman in all situations including games.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I'd say machine gun. As long as a sniper was backing me up. =)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

MACHINE GUN!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, just ratatatat and the enemy is DEAD!

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

I would say machinegun because camping with a sniper is for "noobs"...
The Machinegun is for real man!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

The Machinegun is for real man!

Yeah! Your with me! The Machinegun Massacre! XD
Showing 46-60 of 431