ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93363
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

How could you possibly kill someone when you cannot see them. This is not a game it's a discussion about which stronger.

or
a! This is just a ****ing topic! You cannot kill me!

i dont see whats the difference
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

if a sniper is armed with a hunting knife, and a close quarters handgu as well and a bolt action rifel, it's basicly impossible to take one out in THIER element, somone with a machine gun firing randomly in thick trees, u sneak up, KNIFED, game over sniper wins

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i would pick a smg with a handfull of gernaudes...its quick and pretty easy

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Aaah this is a childish thead, I mean come on! When are you going to actully GET one. No offence. But just for the sake of it I'd have two uzis.

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

for me, sniper ALL the way! At least on video games (i have to admit limited exposure to real guns, and never at a live target!) nothing beats the satisfaction of a well aimed shot and...ahh, down he goes

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

How could you possibly kill someone when you cannot see them. This is not a game it's a discussion about which stronger.

more of a spammy debate.

still sniper for me! xD
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

WRONG this IS a spam debate. and if i use a fully automatic weapon it has to be firing like 20 rounds per second xD

Moddedmaps
Moddedmaps
8 posts
Nomad

Machine gun-nothin like fillin ppl with lead in the mornings

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Aaah this is a childish thead, I mean come on! When are you going to actully GET one. No offence. But just for the sake of it I'd have two uzis.

The original purpose of his thread is the readers' opinion on whether they prefer machine guns or snipers in video games and/or real life.

more of a spammy debate.

still sniper for me! xD

Well, I guess this has transformed into a spam debate.
boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

bladerunner, your comment made me reflect on my own position, and i have to say, if its firing enugh rps then i might pick up a machine gun in some circumstances XD and yes people, this IS an innately spammy debate!!!

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

bladerunner, your comment made me reflect on my own position, and i have to say, if its firing enugh rps then i might pick up a machine gun in some circumstances XD and yes people, this IS an innately spammy debate!!!

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

This is THE spam debate let's make it worse if i had to choose between a scoped fg-42 and an mp40 i would choose scoped fg-42

gaarasoy
gaarasoy
52 posts
Jester

Snipers obviously live longer because snipers only stay in buildings while machine gun users go closer range

bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

They live longer and shorten others life's

FallenProjects
FallenProjects
35 posts
Nomad

Depends on what your doing if it was a assassination i would choose a sniper, but if you where clearing out a building i would use a machine gun.

Showing 106-120 of 431