ForumsGamessniper or machine gun?

431 93409
bladerunner
bladerunner
232 posts
Nomad

when i play video games i choose the sniper rifle mostly cause i'm good at it. also plzzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz DON'T mark this as spam all of my previous threads are locked cause some 2 year old thread might be about the same thing.

• 431 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Depends on various factors. for instance, the target's range, haw many targets there are, exactly what sniper or machine gun, what terrian you are in, and many other varibles. It'd be a hard choice. I'd stick with the sniper if there were 3 or less targets at long range. Other then that, I'd probably stick with a machine gun. But there are sill so many other factors, that it would be hard to choose. Unless your target is really far away, or really close. That one would probably be a no-brainer.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Sniper most likely...

Then again, I'd want a machine gun in front of me if I was being attacked...

Then again, I don't even like guns...

Imagirlygirl
Imagirlygirl
91 posts
Nomad

defff a machine gun !!!!!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well in any case I would probably prefer a H&K 38 Scoped. High rate of fire in automatic, but switch to semi it's equally as deadly and amazingly accurate with a scope.

A good choice.

I'd have a sniper eeerrr... with bayonet just in case. Great accuracy but, apparently, much more traumatic to use because you see their face first. Machine guns are too loud anyway

A bayonet won't work if they are not right next to you. A person can kill you with before you manage to shoot him with a sniper rifle if he is out of range for your bayonet. Just in case, keep a pistol. A sniper is not good if you will get trauma.

if you use sniper and the enemy surrounds you then your dead but if you use machine gun to try to take out a single target in a crowded place you will probably attract more attention and shoot more bullets than needed and causing more casualties so every weapon has a purpose.

Right, every weapon has it's purpose.

In most instances, a machine gun would be better to keep than a sniper. In most cases, you will be near the enemy except if you play a role which mainly requires the use of sniper rifles.
sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

i would prefer a sniper more because it has a long range

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

i would prefer a sniper more because it has a long range

Ah.. yeah... Though, the long range is quite useless if you are in specific scenarios/situations.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Sniper.

It's great - but you have to be a really good aim

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

well i dont care much for a amchine gun but i love sniper

Fogley0
Fogley0
67 posts
Nomad

i like being sneaky and hidden so i like a sniper much better

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

It depeds on the mood i am in.

But i prefer sniper.

WizardAgent23
WizardAgent23
65 posts
Nomad

machine gun's better

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

For me the machine gun is more practical.

well i dont care much for a amchine gun but i love sniper

I know. Amchine guns are horrible. Machine guns are great! Sniper rifles are great!

If you make a choice, can you explain why you chose what you pick?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

If you use a snipe rifle you become a Sniper. What are you if you use a machine gun a soldier I suppose.

sniper rifles just look so much more impressive. We have been looking at them in phyics (for obvious reason it fits in beautifully with partical/quantum phsics) and the size of the rounds and the power involved is amazing. However machine guns are impressive in their own way.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

sniper rifles just look so much more impressive.

I agree. Though sniper rifles and machine guns have their own differences, advantages and disadvantages.

If you use a snipe rifle you become a Sniper. What are you if you use a machine gun a soldier I suppose.

That's pretty much correct.
mason1
mason1
202 posts
Nomad

sniper is the best.. when you shoot one you will know why lol

Showing 136-150 of 431