ForumsGamesSonny's got Class

12 4476
Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

At least, he gets the class you want him to have. Which class do you prefer? Guardian, Gunslinger, Assassin, or Destroyer?

• 12 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

This thread has the classes and upgrades topic already in. It's best to reply there.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I think he was referring to your opinion of the Sonny Classes.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Destroyer or Guardian, Destroyer is pure strength, but Guardian gets a shield!

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention. If you can, tell why you like that particular class.

The only one I've really used was Guardian. I find that a good offense starts with a good defense, and the guardian has a lot of defense =)

RangeX4
RangeX4
12 posts
Nomad

I almost wish I would have tried guardian, it seems like everyone loved that class. I really liked gunslinger though. For it's damage.

Mephisto
Mephisto
1 posts
Nomad

So, I played Destroyer and Guardian

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Using my ultra-special, almighty powers of prediction, I say there is going to be some sort of Summoner class in Sonny II. If not, then a skill/spell to be able to summon a monster of a sort. Further skill points make the monster even stronger =)

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

Using my ultra-special, almighty powers of prediction, I say there is going to be some sort of Summoner class in Sonny II. If not, then a skill/spell to be able to summon a monster of a sort. Further skill points make the monster even stronger =)

That...would...be...AWESOME =P

Does anyone find Gunslinger to be more of a mage class? weird...
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
2 posts
Nomad

I feel so alone... I was a strong assassin fan. i like dual wielding and the speed makes sure you get alot of chances to attack. As for the summoner comments, no summoning, but the hydraulic class can change forms.

The_Blood_Diamond
The_Blood_Diamond
167 posts
Nomad

Yea, I pick the class that everyone hates. I don't like being like everyone else! ^_^. Because who knows!, maybe Krin made the class that everyone hates the strongest!? (Even though each class is equal, you just have to play it right =P)!

boodabomb936
boodabomb936
10 posts
Nomad

i spread the classes around i use all of them at least once but my fav is the gardian lots of hit points and magic too he packs a punch and can take one too

boodabomb936
boodabomb936
10 posts
Nomad

but the assassin is fun too

ZPCI guy:hey this is gonna be easy look at his hp

assassin:what did you just say!!!!!

BLAM 2000

ZPCI:uuuuhhhhhhgggggggg

Dead

Showing 1-12 of 12