ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60951
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Sonny Forum...Because it is the best Flash Game in the world!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Is this ONLY for Sonny 2, or can we ask questions about the first game too?
This forum section is for everything Sonny.
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

i know sonny is a good game, but why are there so many sonny forums
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

because the maker of the game is an admin(site is saying he's a mod right now)

Necroionutwiz
Necroionutwiz
13 posts
Peasant

wath do you mean why is there a sonny forum cause its the most playd game ever

Cloudkiller
Cloudkiller
1 posts
Nomad

booo pvp

switchmaster
switchmaster
1 posts
Nomad

alot of ppl play sonny

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

That is a good questions, There is a lot of spading and such for the sonny RPG game, with so much content, it will flood the flash game forums (kinda like Gemcraft 0) and this is to prevent sonny threads filling up the forums.

hope that explains it.

condon
condon
5 posts
Nomad

the reason there is a sonny forum is because sonny is the best free online game ever, keep up the great work

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

the reason there is a sonny forum is because sonny is the best free online game ever, keep up the great work

@ condon:Yes,it is a good game but that's just a opinin,some people might look else where and say the [Ex]Armor Wars or Hedgehog Launch is the best so that is not the reason.
DemonGamer
DemonGamer
2 posts
Nomad

a PVP?AWESOME !!!

IM NOTT HERE RIGHT NOW PLYN SONNY 2
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...............................................................

Sasuke
Sasuke
14 posts
Farmer

Does Veradux have special items or something?I've looked the game i had only some items better than his

johnscipiobey
johnscipiobey
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to know that my self

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

sonny is a nice game, but i have made somewere a mistake and i can't win it

Connor15
Connor15
3 posts
Nomad

is there a reason that the doctors in zone 1 are namec Leath and Hedger? coincidence, or does it have anything to do with the actor? Am I just seeing connections that arent there?

Showing 76-90 of 187