ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60228
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
FishyDragon
FishyDragon
145 posts
Nomad

This Sonny category is very useful because there are a lot of threads about the game.

armordude321
armordude321
59 posts
Nomad

It is weird that it has forum

ianisa
ianisa
5 posts
Nomad

This helped me a little.. I was just thinking why the hell they had putted a Sonny forum rather than Dinasti street, Gem craft, Monsters den the book of dread... but now things are a bit clearer.

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

i think its a forum b/c its 1 of the best games on AG

Jochin
Jochin
16 posts
Nomad

This is an awesome idea! i have a lvl 25 psycho and i was wanting a guide and saw this and thought "Sweet this makes things alot easier. Ty Krin

Fellow Armorgamer,
[i]Jochin

yanov16
yanov16
4 posts
Nomad

hey guyz listen

i played for 3 days

and now

my account got deleted[i]

WTF?

i have sonny lvl 17 Bio and i was so happy for defeting the Baron

Please Krin can u do something?

im so sad D:

kjhelms
kjhelms
1 posts
Nomad

Player versus Player.

dusty2050
dusty2050
3 posts
Nomad

I'm just suggesting, try adding in an additional set of points for each boss of a stage beaten, only awarded once per stage. These points could be used for things like turning into 1000 money, or -1 cooldown for all skills...just a suggestion

sunny271
sunny271
2 posts
Nomad

PvP would be a good feture

panic1209
panic1209
13 posts
Nomad

pvp over the internet and not just local would be awesome but it would be hard to do, but ccould u try if u make a sonny 3?

berserkking
berserkking
1 posts
Nomad

nice! somethimes sonny is queite hard, but wirh cheats it becomes very easy! (and a bit boring)

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

but ccould u try if u make a sonny 3?

he already is, but hes making a game before that, so it might not be fore awhile i believe.
DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

but wirh cheats it becomes very easy!

then don't use the cheats? i never knew there were cheats -.-
skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

there are better games than sonny there shouldnt be a form

DarkLegendd
DarkLegendd
186 posts
Nomad

there are better games than sonny there shouldnt be a form

sonny has the highest rating.. OKAY ill play along then tell me what games are better than sonny?
Showing 121-135 of 187