ForumsGamesWhy is there a Sonny forum?

187 60275
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

In case you are wondering, the Sonny forum is here for these reasons.

To Contain Sonny Topics
There are a lot of Sonny topics posted, and there's a possibility that Sonny 2 topics might be posted. It would be easier for people to find information this way, and the other forums won't have to be clogged up with Sonny related threads.

Because this is ArmorGames
Sonny is an ArmorGames production, and it would make sense if there was a central Sonny forum here for all players, regardless of which website they play on. The game would link directly here.

Sonny is an RPG
These kind of Flash games usually gets more discussions than arcade or adventure games. I think it's fun to have a place to share strategies, post bugs, suggestions, theories, etc. Especially with the local PvP feature inherent, strategy will be even more important, because you are trying to beat real people.

Learning To Improve
The forums may or may not be a good thing for you, but it is a gold mine for me. Most learning and growth occurs during the feedback and reflection, so having the feedback and player reaction concentrated here will accelerate our development abilties for future games. Look how much of YOUR suggestion we've implemented in Sonny 2!

I hope that justifies things a little

<3

Krin

• 187 Replies
anthaney4
anthaney4
16 posts
Nomad

Pvp is one of my favorite things now i do it 4 hours a day

Roland7749
Roland7749
210 posts
Nomad

It is also here because Sonny is friggin amazing

linux
linux
5 posts
Nomad

if there was a help section for all games that would be awsonme

linux
linux
5 posts
Nomad

PvP sonny would be awsome

rohan2dark
rohan2dark
1 posts
Nomad

I think it would kick-ass if you could play sonny with other players

range05
range05
1 posts
Nomad

this game is awesome thanks for putting the topic in i think alot of people like sonny 2

NewleafDx
NewleafDx
24 posts
Nomad

Basically i like Sonny 2 and some ppl likes it too! But some kind of reason a forum for Sonny 2 is too much... Well i like the game ^^. And YES i want there PvP or Co-Op <_<

ESE_BU113T
ESE_BU113T
31 posts
Nomad

when is sonny 3 coming out

razlbasil
razlbasil
118 posts
Nomad

i dunno, but hopefully soon. i beat the game already...

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

I haven't beat the game nor do I want to, especially in one sitting. I'd rather do it in a few monthes instead of two days. It's not going to go anywhere.

Oh yeah this forum is great. I go on it a few times I visit the site.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Sonny is a good game, I still don't get why we have to have atopic for it, it's like a low-standard game, the gameplay ain't great, since it's turn by turn, not just attack at will.

hbwdog3556
hbwdog3556
75 posts
Nomad

Seriously. Its not that worth it. How bout a topic for The Last Stand? or Thing Thing!!

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Not topic, forum.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

There is a Topic for sonny because it's very popular among AG members.

I don't really see why sonny 2 is so good.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Considering Sonny 2 doesn't have as many plays as The Last Stand 2 or Warfare 1944, There should be a forum for ConArtist and JoeyBetz games.

Showing 91-105 of 187