ForumsForum GamesZombie Mayhem RPG

6 2761
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story
Zombies...Dead entities revived from the depths of hell...They kill mercilessly...The world was destroyed there were only a few survivors left an evil necromancer started to raise them from the ground they destroyed everything around not leaving a single thing breathing but they didn't knew there were still a few survivors in this Apocalypse! It's time to end this Mayhem!

The Zombies have taken over the world they have destroyed all the guns and all the things necessary to make them but we can still make swords! thanks to an underground source of ore the Sheets are like this...

Name:
Level 1
HP:50
Weaponouble Short Swords,Long Sword
Armor:Metal Body Armor,Medium Body Armor,Light Body Armor

Okay so i will explain the EXP system every time you level up 25 EXP is added to the total amount of experience you need to lvl up for example for lvl 2 you need 0/100 to get to the next level you will need 125 experience for everytime you level up 25 exp is added to the EXP you need to level up

HP SYSTEM
Every time you level up you will regenerate all your Hit Points or you can always eat food mixing a green herb,red herb,and a yellow herb will result in an Elixir this elixir will fully heal you and add 5 HP to your maximum health every time you level up you will get a random amount of max hp from 1-5

Battle System
Every time you encounter a zombie it's difficulty will depend on its type... i will roll some dice very honestly about 2 times and the points you get from the dice will be added to the damage of your weapon against the zombie this will also be used for the zombie so cross your fingers and hope you get some major points!

Only 4 Survivors will join and also cross your fingers i hope i can find my dice well im off to find my dice or make some make-shift dice

• 6 Replies
aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

Name:Mikallein Man
Exp:0/100
Level 1
Weapon:Long Sword
Armor:Metal Body

Im a tank lol

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Name:Kurai Shinobi
Level:1
Weaponouble Short Swords
Armor:Light Body Armor

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Akmenos
Level: 1
HP: 50
Weapon: Longsword
Armor: Medium Body Armour

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name:Mc Loven
Level 1
Weapon:Long Sword
Armor:Metal Body Armor

last one =)

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

Just a heads up Riou1231 im moving and im not going to have internet for a week or so,so my replys may be a bit slow... =(

PS:I will be going to the library so i will be cheking this but more slowly...

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

ok im back and....guys?...hello??.......

Showing 1-6 of 6