Devlar

Devlar

19 posts

i suggest using psycho, its easier to kill him

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 3:40pm

revolushn

revolushn

66 posts

how many threads about baron brixius are there going to be? this is what day three of playing and already there are four...

Just beat him your own way. I was Lvl 11 hydraulic and i didn't use any mirage or reconstruct.

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 6:04pm

henners101

henners101

2 posts

USE DISRUPTION!

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 7:04pm

Aplastante

Aplastante

83 posts

@revolushn

He is by far the hardest boss in the game. Expect a lot of people asking for help.

@the thread

Don't focus on healing. Give your allies buffs and let them heal themselves. Stun the Baron as much as you can. I was hydro, gave him a whole bunch of stacked glaciers, and just shattered whenever I can.

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 7:52pm

revolushn

revolushn

66 posts

yeah but not everyone needs their own thread for the same question.

And I don't think he is "by far" the hardest. Depends on your strategy and how you play. I took longer on other bosses than I did on him

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 9:02pm

Parsat

Parsat

2,223 posts

The Baron is really not amazingly hard as a boss. As a biological, I just kept hitting him hard with Destroy, using Subversion occasionally on me or my teammates when our health was getting low. The Baron's main weakness is that he heals very rarely, so you should use this to your advantage. Since Leading Strike recovers your focus quickly, it allows you to keep hitting and hitting.

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 10:27pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

And I don't think he is "by far" the hardest.

He's the first major boss that is a huge step in difficulty. As with any first boss that has no real 'weakness' until you have a good method of attacking with abilities, people are going to flutter over to the forums and ask for help ^^

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 10:46pm

deth4

deth4

776 posts

flutter to the forums? more like trample a guy at walmart to the forums.

difficulty curve in this game fails... o.O

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 12:41am

leaderjoseph

leaderjoseph

218 posts

i defeated him using biological.i went crazy!!!

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 1:27am

Drace

Drace

4,034 posts

I beat him on Heroic.

Well im bout too

Reply to Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

You must be logged in to post a reply!