ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122561
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

how to beat the crap out of baron brixius.

step 1-equip disrupt (bio) or flash freeze and mind freeze (hydro) or the strange thingy that stuns him and remove focus (psycho) or roundhouse kick (chuck norris).
step 2-overuse it.
step 3-laugh at baron brixius when he hits himself for 48000 dmg with the deep burning and holy scar combo.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

"the strange thingy that stuns him and remove focus (psycho)" whats that ability called?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Traumatize.
You ever read descriptions of skills?

giorgio24
giorgio24
3 posts
Nomad

i think psicho class is the best class to defeat him, because you can use dark echoes to make the dark damage that him receive morre hig

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

acctuly you dont need to use them stuff i used worse stuff,And i still beat him in one turn without any death so thats not true you dont need them iteams.
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Im not saying your wrong but it will work so well done

Galleonfleet
Galleonfleet
125 posts
Peasant

Ahh i gave up on the Baron after i died like 50 times :L

Ladei4life
Ladei4life
8 posts
Lady

For the baron, generally speaking, I think I used skills that required him to lose alot of focus, possibly subversion, definitely disruption, any move that would temporarily maim the baron, etc.

Play around with those, depending on your class, and you'll find your way to the next level....

circuitstar
circuitstar
75 posts
Nomad

Not telling already beat the whole game

xXDthDealerXx
xXDthDealerXx
1 posts
Nomad

thanx this helped

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think it's definitely the easiest using the shock coma combo with psychological
I forget it but I think I've mentioned it in the forums before... Something to do with using shock coma to heal him, high voltage to make the healing stronger, then using retrograde, It's actually really useful because It's a 5 turn always KO.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

just max disrupt to level 2 and if your going defensive put your teamates on phalanx, if your a biologial, i havent tried psychological, but if your a hydrualic use that move (i dont remember it) that steals 30 focus.

Hellsharky
Hellsharky
56 posts
Nomad

Baron is actually easy to win for me on heroic too. just use psycho and tramautize him and take his focus out. then just attack him when he does his 2 abilities (cant remember the names)

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

^The 5 turn KO was patched a long time ago
Dunno if you just need more healing to get past 100% or if high voltage was changed so that wouldn't happen.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Just look for the spell that say's drain's focus and put alot of those spell's on your spell tree and yea that should be it

Showing 61-75 of 114