xXDthDealerXx

xXDthDealerXx

1 post

thanx this helped

Posted Aug 5, '11 at 5:28pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

I think it's definitely the easiest using the shock coma combo with psychological
I forget it but I think I've mentioned it in the forums before... Something to do with using shock coma to heal him, high voltage to make the healing stronger, then using retrograde, It's actually really useful because It's a 5 turn always KO.

Posted Aug 5, '11 at 10:43pm

gamesarmor1

gamesarmor1

61 posts

just max disrupt to level 2 and if your going defensive put your teamates on phalanx, if your a biologial, i havent tried psychological, but if your a hydrualic use that move (i dont remember it) that steals 30 focus.

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 9:53am

Hellsharky

Hellsharky

57 posts

Baron is actually easy to win for me on heroic too. just use psycho and tramautize him and take his focus out. then just attack him when he does his 2 abilities (cant remember the names)

Posted Aug 9, '11 at 10:19am

lalala12

lalala12

2,267 posts

^The 5 turn KO was patched a long time ago
Dunno if you just need more healing to get past 100% or if high voltage was changed so that wouldn't happen.

Posted Aug 10, '11 at 8:07pm

Tobisper

Tobisper

426 posts

Just look for the spell that say's drain's focus and put alot of those spell's on your spell tree and yea that should be it

Posted Aug 11, '11 at 10:06am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

No it actually really works if you also have that one move that gives you like plus 400 percent DOT/HOT

Posted Aug 14, '11 at 9:12am

kongmk

kongmk

7 posts

im hydraulic so how can i beat him

Posted Aug 14, '11 at 9:29am

kongmk

kongmk

7 posts

i cant beat this the drain attack thing.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 1:33am

vesperbot

vesperbot

987 posts

Flash Freeze-Regulate-Flash Freeze-Regulate-Regulate-Mind Freeze-attack-attack-repeat.

Reply to Sonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

You must be logged in to post a reply!