ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2:How to Beat Baron Brixues

114 122578
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

How to beat baron brixuis.(i dont know the spelling hehe)

(I suggest bieng biological)First of all you must have roald and verudux on your team.then you must have these i tems from the store of from training:

Sonny:
Frosted Fate-Primary arms
Supreme Grasps-Gloves
X5C8-5-Footwear
X5C8-4-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear
Frozen Helm-Headwear

Veradux:
Anything that increases focus,speed,stregth and instinct.

Roald:
Cloaking Helm-Headwear
Rightfull Grasp-Gloves
Rebellion Striker-Primary arms
Faith Runners-Footwear
Hope's Streghth-Leggings
Righteous Breast Plate or Elite Armor-Body Wear

Baron B.'s super attacks:
Nightmare
Tick Tock

First,all you have to do is keep attacking him while setting your allies strategy to tactical.if baron b. uses "subversion" switch the strategy of your allies to defensive.keep fighting him until his life goes 31000 below.he must have used all his focus on you.if this happens break him to stun him and keep attacking.after he recovers all his focus by using some kind of move he will recieve holy scars time by time.if this happens,hit him with your strongest move.this will cause him damage in thousands becaus of holy scars.if the holy scars gets removed just keep attacking him and also protect veradux because he is the only one that can heal you(exept if he uses tick tock,your dead!!)after some time he will again recieve holy scars.take this as an advantage then hit him with your strongest attack until he dies.if you cant kill him at that time,just keep fighting until the holy scars appear again of if he dies.dont worry about dying(you will surely fail if you die while his life is above 31000)because your team mates can take care it for you.

Hope this helps.

• 114 Replies
craftsman465
craftsman465
15 posts
Peasant

Lol. i beat baron with pure poison goodness.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Aplastante, Mirage doesn't take away the attack, Sonny 2's units' AI is designed to attack the unit with the least health (most of the time). Since Mirage gives your allied unit more health, thus will make the enemy least likely to attack them. If they do they take bonus damage by 400% (on the first level). This ability is scaled in favor of health for it's advantage because you gain 400$ more life, the healing is increased, and the enemy is least likely to attack that certain unit. However, DoT effects, will take longer to kill that target even though the damage is increased by 400$ the bonus life given to that unit will give it even MORE life than it have before (if scaled back down to the original). I have no idea for what reason that causes this.

sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

all you gotta do is take out his focus and not use dark infusion.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

la la la la laaaa la la laaaaa laaa XD

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

You can also use the Haunt version of playing prety much the same as yours leaderjoseph but instead of just tryin to get him/her to use all of his/her focus use houan but make it lvl 2/2 so it wil make and easier fight.

yager943
yager943
1 posts
Nomad

what skills i must use on a biological class?

Damnevil
Damnevil
75 posts
Shepherd

Disrupt. Max it. It will take away all his focus and when his focus reach zero, he will case a spell that fill back his focus but decrease his health. Keep hitting him with Disrupt and he´ll end up killing himself.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well if your playing him on hero its nearly impossible and true aim at his focus then when hes weak use all your power when he uses holy scars if not keep destroying his focus

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

i beat him the second i tried.... poison galore!

Sl4y3r
Sl4y3r
2 posts
Nomad

I beat him with Psycho...
But in the 14° try !

unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

I beat him in 2 tries for phyco and 3 for biological

Rocker1002
Rocker1002
23 posts
Nomad

I beat him different.

zaxis
zaxis
2 posts
Blacksmith

Keep on beating knight s till they drop the sword that easily kills the baron

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I got him first try for all three classes

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

It's so easy if you choose Biological and just use Disrupt (At tier 2) because then he pretty much wipes himself out.

Showing 31-45 of 114