ForumsGamesEnd of game??

8 2539
Bones84
Bones84
1 posts
Nomad

So after you beat the final boss and everything, won't spoil it =DD, is there a bonus place like the last sonny? Or does it just end and you have to go to training places?? Thanks

• 8 Replies
diegokp
diegokp
50 posts
Nomad

theres isn't any bonus stage YET, but i think Krin will upgrade sonny 2 and create some bonus

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

After beating the game , try to fight your way through it again on Heroic difficulty.Or try to get deep in you're current favorite class , to get ready for the upcoming updates as Krin promised us.

Shoat
Shoat
12 posts
Nomad

At the Moment, Krin is on vacation in Australia if I read right on Krinlabs.com.

Anyway, he said that, as soon as he comes back, start working on Sonny 2.
He'll go fix all the bugs that we found until then and then finish his work on the after-game-content for people who finished the Mayor already.

Anyway, you can get a lot more out of the game if you try it on different difficultys and with different classes and specs.

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

Do you think that he will make a Sonny 3? I hope he will, because his Sonny games keep getting better and better. I would be very disappointed if he didn't make Sonny 3, because the end of Sonny 2 was a cliffhanger and I think it would bad for his reputation and respect as a Flash Game designer if he did not make a Sonny 3.

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

Unfortuantly i'm maxed out on Psych, i have the best spells and armor for the psych. and not to mention the highest instinct remotely possible in the game (662, but if anyone has a higher instinct than i do please notify me), i'm tired of 1-hit killing the training monsters and bosses... i hope the bonus stuff comes out soon.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The end of game part is good - a new zone probs will be added - raising the level cap and sweet new (and cookie dude) armor + weps

If he copies from sonny one he might make "ultimate gear" for a class but for a higher price, as now we have unplayable classes - Blade Dancer, Insurgent and Combat medic

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

if you look there are many open areas krin can update on so just be patiant

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah, he's working on two projects right now - He has to do the achievements if any updates are coming, he might not add new zones....

Showing 1-8 of 8