ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857944
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

fr a game with such a great story and graphics and possibly more I'm willing to wait 3 years more for it as long as he continues making great games and he has his personal life so you should cut him some slack.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I agree, but I think he should've put Sonny3 at the top of his list instead of Sinjid (I think that that's how you spell it)

Redblade
Redblade
12 posts
Nomad

It's nice that Krin makes games about 3 most awesome things in the world(zombies,ninjas and the futuristic future).

Nutcase7979
Nutcase7979
10 posts
Nomad

ie waited almost 4 years now and yes i could watlonger toplay sonny 3 but i ope he still rmebers to make it

Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

If any of you who think Krin should stop making sinjid 3 to make sonny 3 had actually SEEN the previews Krin has put up of sinjid 3...you'd change your minds.

Sinjid 3 looks **** epic. It will in pretty much every way be better than Sonny. It will have multiplayer, it will have the same awesome different build styles and classes of play, but more importantly it will not ONLY be based on strategy but also on SKILL. Sonny requires 0 skill, purely luck and strategy. That's why I was never a big fan of the turn-based nature of the fights, although it was fine considering how excellent the game was. Sinjid will be an even better game, with live action, and online play. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!? (Besides another Colony, REPRESENT!)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

If any of you who think Krin should stop making sinjid 3 to make sonny 3 had actually SEEN the previews Krin has put up of sinjid 3...you'd change your minds.

Sinjid 3 looks **** epic. It will in pretty much every way be better than Sonny. It will have multiplayer, it will have the same awesome different build styles and classes of play, but more importantly it will not ONLY be based on strategy but also on SKILL. Sonny requires 0 skill, purely luck and strategy. That's why I was never a big fan of the turn-based nature of the fights, although it was fine considering how excellent the game was. Sinjid will be an even better game, with live action, and online play. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!? (Besides another Colony, REPRESENT!)

Unnecessarily huge quoting ftw... and I approve of this message! Sinjid 3 seems like its going to be a great game. Krin has a new website in case you don't know yet.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I've seen the new sinjid stuff. it looks nice, but I'm waiting for sonny 3, and think sinjid could wait until the game is done.

ArcadeKnight
ArcadeKnight
2 posts
Nomad

He is making Sinjid 3 (Sinjid 2: Shadow of the warrior is great)and it's taking 2 yrs + Sonny may be late bishes...wait up

argorok
argorok
15 posts
Nomad

i think krin should start working on the sequel of colony,everybody is waiting for that game

kylerules157
kylerules157
16 posts
Nomad

whoa i never knew there would be a sonny 3

StyleShocksX
StyleShocksX
1 posts
Nomad

have multiplayer please

thedarkdemonsclan
thedarkdemonsclan
32 posts
Peasant

LONG I THINK IT TAKES 6 YEAR'S.
-DARK
image of dark !
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/05/28/85662805/photos/undefined/DARK%20RULEZ%20ONLY.png

omg or the sonny 3 nevur arrives or it will be in colony when we are all dead lol...

thedarkdemonsclan
thedarkdemonsclan
32 posts
Peasant

omg or the sonny 3 nevur arrives or it will be in armorgames when we are all dead lol...*

Gamestah
Gamestah
1 posts
Peasant

man, how long has it been since the last game came out.

thedarkdemonsclan
thedarkdemonsclan
32 posts
Peasant

i dont know...

Showing 1036-1050 of 1220