ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849455
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Blacktail
Blacktail
40 posts
Nomad

Let's hope Sonny 3 is going to come soon.
I can't wait (I'm not really patient) for it.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

yeah more languges will be a good thing

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

yeah more languges will be a good thing

Why do you need more languges if you speak english dumb***
Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

More languages means more people who can't understand English can play it, meaning the game will be more popular (in case you don't get it , that's a good thing)
Love to see what kind of epic adventure Sonny 3 will offer, but I'm sure you'll do just as good as in the past 2.

deniz2694
deniz2694
5 posts
Nomad

The Game is really complicated when they do not speak English. (as me for instance) I use a translator

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Why do you need more languges if you speak english dumb***

No, you're the dumbass, because you're the one being narrow minded just thinking about him and yourself, if other people can understand it it means it's more popular, better, and better known (Obviously), so why don't u put yourself in the eyes of a, german, french etc. person and see what it's like you idiot!

btw, I'm OK, but I like flaming noobs,

- H
jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

hey im new to the forums i was wondering if anyof youre sonny2 accounts wont load or anything cause mine wont i thought that they where ading on to sonny 2 or something like they said they would?

en10
en10
29 posts
Nomad

i hope sonny 3 really comes out soon.

ninja31
ninja31
90 posts
Nomad

do you think sonny 3 will be improved? i like sonny 2 but there were things i didn't like

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

hey ninja31 has youre sonny2 been loading youre character lately

ninja31
ninja31
90 posts
Nomad

well my computer had a virus so it went back to an earlier state so i guess it was erased
i'm thinking of starting a new one soon

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

yea mine and alot of friends just diapered it was weird we thought they might be making new zones on #2 like they said they would but idk?

nevile333
nevile333
31 posts
Nomad

Wow! Trin really is busy, he must be really proud of the games he makes too, with all this positive feedback

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I would love Sonny 3, I hope he comes up with a solution to everything soon though, it's a headwreck :P

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

hey highfire has youre sonny2 character been loading?

Showing 151-165 of 1221