ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849488
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
irockownage
irockownage
87 posts
Nomad

i wish they'd make a 3rd one

KamikazeKraut
KamikazeKraut
152 posts
Nomad

Can't wait. sonny is the best, most organized game on the site

Quin909
Quin909
50 posts
Nomad

WHEN IS SONNY 3 COMING ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY COME ON HURRY UP KRINN AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ikilledkenny
ikilledkenny
17 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 would probably be the best flash game on the internet

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

I don't think they are going to make a whole new game I just think they are going to add on to sonny 2 and call it sonny 3

naltsbigfannr1
naltsbigfannr1
7 posts
Nomad

i hope it'll be out soon.... but, the longer the wait, the better the game so....

BlackeyeVuk
BlackeyeVuk
3 posts
Nomad

I hope too. Sonny is great game. I would even support them. Please people be calm, because you play this for free. After all dev. need time to crate good game worth of attn. We all know how rude and harsh criticism can be by uneducated people(not just here but anywhere), who does not value time and will of others that crate us good game(s).

BlackeyeVuk
BlackeyeVuk
3 posts
Nomad

Seems i misspelled Create* two times. Sorry ^^

sportssss
sportssss
16 posts
Nomad

they should make a video game about it.

Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

well if 2nd took 2 years let's hope that thirt won't take 3 still even if it will it will worth it !

zinakai
zinakai
1 posts
Nomad

i love the game it self but i find it short maby adding an infity like part 1
well i like monsters with 50k health is quite hard at the same time but adds more diffical

good luck man from zinakai

jman200x
jman200x
7 posts
Nomad

i wish they would make an x-box 360 game of sonny that would b awesome!

zombiekillier200a11
zombiekillier200a11
9 posts
Nomad

Only hope Mr Krin can lay down other orders of games and give us a sonny prequel trilogy(what happened before the SS White November incident) and another two sequels( what happened after Sonny killed the mayor at Hew)(Why does sonny go to a prison after the events of Sonny 1)

zombiekillier200a11
zombiekillier200a11
9 posts
Nomad

Only hope Krin can lay down other orders of games and give us a sonny prequel trilogy(what happened before the SS White November incident) and another two sequels( what happened after Sonny killed the mayor at Hew)(Why does sonny go to a prison after the events of Sonny 1)do

andys73
andys73
20 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 updates... i want them faster because im sure krin said he was almost done with sonny 2 but he might split it up so he shud just release it right now becouse of what he said he shd be done with the extra zones by now

Showing 181-195 of 1221