ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849456
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Nah. Sonny 1 was awesome Sonny 2 was awesome aswell but then a 3rd one... nah the game might become too boring with the same concept. and i think we will need to wait longer that we waited for the second one cause to make the 3rd one better, he needs to include new things and he is using up tons of ideas every seual. also, we waited 2 YEARS for Sonny 2! and when it came out, it was full of glitches and bugs. And in Sonny 3, Krin might wanna check the game for bugs and glitches and when he finds some, it takes time for him to fix it. soo 1st: Im not sure that "Sonny 3" will be that good. 2nd: We are propably gonna wait longer.

~N00BKiller

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I wouldn't mind the wait, cuz 3 will prob be the best one, although I agree with N00BKiller.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Sonny 3 needs an interactive PVP

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Personally i have been waiting for Sinjid 3 since the Sinjid Series was Krin's first successful bunch of games

rhtfrj
rhtfrj
2 posts
Shepherd

sonny 3 it probly wont be out for a year or year and a half

but so far i want krin to focus on fixing the bugs on sonny 2 and adding new areas the start working on sonny 3 then after sonny 3 is done we will have a trilogy

untill sonny 3 i leave this message for krin hire more workers

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

More like 2 years at the least. Copied from krinlabs:

"Well we'll definitely need one more Sonny product to finish off the story in a satisfactory way.

But this doesn't necessarily confirm the production of Sonny 3 yet. We have some problems.

1. Other games currently lined up. And also with my Uni course getting more and more intense, I have less time to work on Flash.

2. Sonny 3 will need to be bounds better than Sonny 2. I hate making a sequel that is worse than the one before it. But this will be a hard feat because the Sonny engine is starting to show its age. We still have tricks up our sleeves, and ideas for engine improvement, such as 'Reflect' mechanics, abilities being linked to more than 1 buff, AoE, etc... Maybe spells like 'Avenger' from Sinjid, or the ability to summon new units into empty team slots.

3. Improved PvP. I would really like to give Sonny 3 online PvP. But if we manage to even do that (not even sure if we can), it would probably be hackable, and so it'd be mainly for fun.

As for the classes, I think I'm quite happy with Hydro Bio and Psycho, so we'll probably keep those and make few minor tweaks to their abilities. Especially the ones that don't get used a lot, and make them more useful.

But then we'll probably add one more class into the mix. Any guesses as to what that can be? Smile Bio, Psycho, Hydro... There's only one logical addition!"

Linky if you don't believe: http://www.krinlabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2539

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

There will be one, but it will be a while before it's out. For in every marketing field you have to wait a certain amount of time till the one that is out has cooled down so all of the parts get a lot of fame.

GomoGomo
GomoGomo
3 posts
Nomad

The Sonny Chronicles

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

I can wait for a third Sonny.

I'm more impatient about a third Last Stand.

zeodeathgod
zeodeathgod
37 posts
Nomad

sonny 3?! yes!!
hopefully its not to long of a wait

Halimbawa
Halimbawa
13 posts
Nomad

I Can Wait For The Sonny 3 I Want to Know The Story Of Sonny.....Who Is The Guy Called The Seed????Or What Thing???

I Wonder That Sonny 3 Will Not Take Too Long.
I Wish That Krin Will Make Sonny 3 Before Next Year

Halimbawa
Halimbawa
13 posts
Nomad

I Mean 2010

Ostoro999
Ostoro999
1 posts
Nomad

[/b]i hope they make a #3 of Sonny because i just beat #1 and 2 and i rated them 10 out of 10 because they're sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

krinfan
krinfan
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 3 will come out eventually but it will have a long delay (maybe longer than before). the story is only half way through, there's too many open ends.

Uthrok
Uthrok
19 posts
Nomad

i think it would be kinda cool if krin made a game where ur 1 of the zpci
and u have 2 fight zombies... sonny could even be a boss!!!!!!!!

just a thought

Showing 31-45 of 1221