ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849444
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
infernofox
infernofox
18 posts
Nomad

in sonny 0 it turns out sonny came from happy world and luis is his father and veradux is his brother. felicity is also his mother and there all on big happy family ... until a stargate is made and their broght to the ship. veradux escapes but doesnt get far, felicty swam to utopia, luis stayed with his retarted son sonny and woke him up. also sonnys real name is ... jackjack.

Barrows
Barrows
7 posts
Nomad

wow i hope sonny 3 might be longer than the other 2 but i hope it doesn't then take a long time to make.

craig1515
craig1515
2 posts
Shepherd

i wish sonny 3 were out now (as we all do) i seriously cannot wait to play it, but just like anything theres gena be a huge wait..

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

For those who are interested, though I don't have a link, Krin was talking a bit over at Krinlabs about ideas he had for the Sonny series

One thing he mentioned was keeping all the classes now and adding a 4th in Sonny 3.

Of course, as of right now, development isn't even being planned, just ideas. Don't expect it anytime soon, in other words.

Other ideas included stuff such as summonings, which took the role as other team members.

allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

yes,everyone wants sonny 3,but we just have to sit and wait,because it will be a long time...well,anyways,it will be worth the wait,such as sonny 2 was

nathandave
nathandave
1 posts
Nomad

i hacked them both make em east to hack in the 2nd u could only be lvl 50 but in 1st u could be lvl 100,000,000 make max lvl for 3rd 100,000,000 agian xD

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

How 'bout not.

But if the max level is 50, he is probably going to eventually raise the level cap to 50 with the additional zones.

theonlypwner
theonlypwner
2 posts
Nomad

I hope it doesn't take 2 years!

theonlypwner
theonlypwner
2 posts
Nomad

I hacked it with 10000 and more for each character!

krazydog
krazydog
3 posts
Nomad

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its going to be g8

krazydog
krazydog
3 posts
Nomad

i cant w8 for sonny 3 its going to be g8

edvart
edvart
14 posts
Shepherd

the waiting was worth for sonny 2 also i cant wait to see the SEED "sir shell we call the nuclear strike" "no we shell be using the seed!!"

BWarrior14
BWarrior14
3 posts
Nomad

Can't wait till' it comes out

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

by prequel, you mean ENDING with the white november?

I suppose it would help clear some things up...

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

Can't wait for Sonny3, i'm sure it's gonna be an epic win, just like all the other 2 (Sonny 1 n 2)

Showing 61-75 of 1221