Xaylin456

Xaylin456

383 posts

sonny 0 is required i think veredux should know louis

Posted Jan 5, '09 at 4:47pm

infernofox

infernofox

20 posts

in sonny 0 it turns out sonny came from happy world and luis is his father and veradux is his brother. felicity is also his mother and there all on big happy family ... until a stargate is made and their broght to the ship. veradux escapes but doesnt get far, felicty swam to utopia, luis stayed with his retarted son sonny and woke him up. also sonnys real name is ... jackjack.

Posted Jan 5, '09 at 4:50pm

Barrows

Barrows

7 posts

wow i hope sonny 3 might be longer than the other 2 but i hope it doesn't then take a long time to make.

Posted Jan 5, '09 at 4:53pm

craig1515

craig1515

2 posts

i wish sonny 3 were out now (as we all do) i seriously cannot wait to play it, but just like anything theres gena be a huge wait..

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 4:13am

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

For those who are interested, though I don't have a link, Krin was talking a bit over at Krinlabs about ideas he had for the Sonny series

One thing he mentioned was keeping all the classes now and adding a 4th in Sonny 3.

Of course, as of right now, development isn't even being planned, just ideas. Don't expect it anytime soon, in other words.

Other ideas included stuff such as summonings, which took the role as other team members.

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 4:26pm

allanzz

allanzz

31 posts

yes,everyone wants sonny 3,but we just have to sit and wait,because it will be a long time...well,anyways,it will be worth the wait,such as sonny 2 was

Posted Jan 13, '09 at 7:39pm

nathandave

nathandave

1 post

i hacked them both make em east to hack in the 2nd u could only be lvl 50 but in 1st u could be lvl 100,000,000 make max lvl for 3rd 100,000,000 agian xD

Posted Jan 13, '09 at 8:02pm

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

How 'bout not.

But if the max level is 50, he is probably going to eventually raise the level cap to 50 with the additional zones.

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 8:44pm

theonlypwner

theonlypwner

2 posts

I hope it doesn't take 2 years!

Posted Jan 14, '09 at 8:47pm

theonlypwner

theonlypwner

2 posts

I hacked it with 10000 and more for each character!

Reply to Yay for Sonny 3 lead in!

You must be logged in to post a reply!