ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1221 849448
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,221 Replies
Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

I can't wait for sonny 2

A stupid spammer

Krin is now working on a Sinjid game, so there won't be a Sonny 3 soon
Zerx
Zerx
1 posts
Nomad

I wonder if u can pvp...... if so, wouldn't it be cool if u can use your sonny 2 character(s) in the 3rd one(or maybe not). or at least adding sonny 2 character(s) to it in story mode and continue with that one and become stronger and have new skills(maybe its to much). well that's my crazy thoughts

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

i havent thought about sonny 3, i cant wait to play that one now , i wonder if there will be a pvp system where the computer plays your opponent, so that others can send you their pvp codes and you can play against it without feeling like your beating yourself up

mysticjoshgaming
mysticjoshgaming
13 posts
Nomad

yes! i have a feeling that this one is interesting but waiting is not my thing.

trueblank
trueblank
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 1 and 2 are awsome i hope it never ends

condon
condon
5 posts
Nomad

i think that I could wait another 2 years for sonny 3, as long as it is that much better then the second one

foxycast
foxycast
5 posts
Nomad

In sonny 3 you should be able to make weapons at price adding attribute points will cost extra

Sonny2rules
Sonny2rules
1 posts
Nomad

I hope it had great features personally i wish for more classes like an acual zombie class like defense basses transforms and hp gain also light and dark should be added also i think the wait will be a while cause he has so much to do and so little time to do it but i can wait

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

i agree with Foxycast weapon making would be sweet

warmarine
warmarine
2 posts
Nomad

can you put more weapons fi there's a sonny 3

warmarine
warmarine
2 posts
Nomad

and make it a little easyer plz becuase on sonny2 on the second stage i got suck and that is only that second stage!

SonnyNerd
SonnyNerd
634 posts
Nomad

"gahhhhh another year or so I might as well sit down and decay yes i know I'm impaciant what do you expect I'M 15 MAN 15"

Yea i know, if Sonny 3 gets out in 2 years then i will be 15! And then Krin in real life will be 21!

Warmarine, it would be boring if Sonny were easyer. The Baron is kinda slow to kill. But who says you will meet the Baron in Sonny 3?? He maybe will be an ally to Sonny. I hope that way.

1frost1
1frost1
50 posts
Nomad

YAY! Sonny 3! I hate to wait but it will probably be worth it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHY WONT IT COME OUT!!!!!!!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

better allys veridux is great but roald...ugh...hes only good for psych so u can sacrifice him...thats what i did anywyas or atleast make them smarter...roald did the right moves and the rong time

germanboy
germanboy
11 posts
Blacksmith

please make sonny 3easier (a little bit)

Showing 211-225 of 1221