ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857880
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
antarus
antarus
6 posts
Nomad

I REALLY REALLY can't wait for Sonny 3,I hope it doesn't take too long!

On the other hand, if it takes longer, it should be better

mariusra
mariusra
39 posts
Nomad

for sonny 3!

Bmaster123
Bmaster123
49 posts
Nomad

O.o man its been forever I NEED MORE SONNY FOOL XD lololololol i need sont o>o

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Just be patient. Don't push Krin. The longer the wait, the better the game.

Because he's putting effort into it just for you guys! And me myself as well.

Styxe
Styxe
2 posts
Nomad

To be honest I really don't think Sonny 3 isn't gonna be coming out at all. It's been close to 2 years now and there's not even any news on it. At least with the new Sinjid game we have some news, not much but some.

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

When is Sonny 3 gonna come out??? I'm getting a little bit anxious here!! I got bored playing Sonny and Sonny 2 and I shouldn't even be able to get bored!!

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

argh i cant wait so long for #3

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

To be honest I really don't think Sonny 3 isn't gonna be coming out at all. It's been close to 2 years now and there's not even any news on it. At least with the new Sinjid game we have some news, not much but some.

Sonny 3 WILL come out. Be patient. He's putting effort into Sinjid as well as Sonny. It also says on Krin's profile that he'll work on Sonny 3.
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.krinlabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2076]

They Dont give release dates

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Whops My bad

Better Link

[url=http://www.krinlabs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2076]Here[/url

mujy182
mujy182
1 posts
Nomad

Cant wait for sonny 3 its gonna be the best of all games! Plus there might be a few glitches in sonny 3 like there was in sonny 2. e.g The screen went all fuzzy and it said disconection turning of all tabs or it started to do the same attack again and again. Also if the bison was dead it would be very very very cool if he came back to life and he olny came back to life to get revenge on sonny.>

tman211
tman211
1 posts
Nomad

the first two were really fun

kingpong001
kingpong001
146 posts
Nomad

Lurk moar. The chances of Sonny 3 are low at best. There will be bonus zones with tidbits of story as we've been told, yes, but a gentleman's guess is no Sonny 3.

Lol, are you drunk. He has already said he is making a Sonny 3, + it isn't a low at best because Sonny is argueably the best series on flash games on the internet. So he isn't just going to stop making them. Dude don't say stupid things.
kingpong001
kingpong001
146 posts
Nomad

Oops ignore my last post my mistake, i though someone had just posted the quote, when infact it is very old. :S

firelink
firelink
1 posts
Nomad

man these sonny games rock man i cant wait

Showing 556-570 of 1220