ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857890
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

The key word there is probably. There's still a slight chance that the game will be completely ruined and end up worse than the first 2. You never know.

Heckohhh
Heckohhh
9 posts
Nomad

To the maker of Sonny 3, please make it easier to access the bonus zones XD It was wayyy too daunting to gain the legend achievement in sonny 2 (you have to get very lucky to get pass some of the tougher bosses and I was terribly unlucky). I spent a solid hour trying to get past Felicity in zone 1 with a bio...

Other then that, superb game! Looking forward to Sonny 3

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

There is a Sonny 3?!?!? Sweet!

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

When is Sonny 3 coming out?

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

well there's no specific date set. the second one took 2 years to come out after the first so atleast we have some sort of idea of what it could be. we just have to wait and see.

jizzmeister
jizzmeister
1 posts
Nomad

OMG! i love sonny 2 and 1 krin is working so i hope he makes sonny 3

Abbyss
Abbyss
1 posts
Shepherd

Im interested to see how the rest of the Sonny games will play out. The cliff hanger is driving me crazy, and i want Krin to work faster, Gosh darn it!

juany20002010
juany20002010
1 posts
Nomad

krin could you create a blog or something where we the pacient waiters can see demos or test beta versions of the games? if you did that i will be awesome

LGbest
LGbest
10 posts
Nomad

THERE WILL BE SONNY 3 ??? COOL !!!

Beowulf6227
Beowulf6227
3 posts
Farmer

For one Shinjid is not stupid its good.I also cant wait for sonny 3. ive been beating them in ever way.ive also gotten every rare item.now since theres going to be a sonny 3, I just cant wait! im most likley being a mage(instinct)or a asassain(speed + Strength)

Beowulf6227
Beowulf6227
3 posts
Farmer

unless those are taken out.usualy they change the classes ever game so ill be the new ones. Again cant wait!(seriosly cant wait)

Blaster30000
Blaster30000
8 posts
Nomad

Hope this game is will be better than Sinjid!!!!

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Anyone know wen its coming out?

Regi
Regi
14 posts
Farmer

well its been about 2 years since this thread was posted... and still no new sinjid or sonny game... im starting to doubt krin's "capable hands"...

Zyphon
Zyphon
30 posts
Peasant

How dare you! But it is taking a long time. Sonny 3 had better be amazing... Then again... He's not working on it. He's working on Sinjid. XD

Showing 661-675 of 1220