ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857895
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
volcanolord
volcanolord
1 posts
Nomad

People who are waiting for sonny 3 don't get mad that it's taking forver to make. you've got to realize this is an original game so he has to think of the story make new moves, zones, classes and characters. and in addition to sonny 3 he is making other games and having the same dilema with the other games. so people stop complaining about the wait.

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

Awsome, I already finished the games one after the other in an hour!

5T3V3NCH0W
5T3V3NCH0W
1 posts
Nomad

its taking such a **** long time

youitan
youitan
1 posts
Nomad

be patient, and dont be yelling at him, who are making YOU a game to enjoy using HES FREE time. if u think u can do better make a game urself, and dont complain, hes doing a good job!!

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
140 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny 2 is my fave and i am so happy there's going to be Sonny 3. And yes i don't mind waiting as long as it rocks. I hope it comes soon (but as i said i don't mind waiting)!!!!! XD XD XD XD

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Awsome, I already finished the games one after the other in an hour!

No you didn't.
argamer1
argamer1
7 posts
Nomad

yes im also waiting it but i hope it doesnt takes so long to make

henshaw33
henshaw33
9 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure Krin is working on other things right now, such as another Sinjid game. Perhaps I am mistaken but the last time I checked Sonny 3 was not on the top of his to do list.

inf1n1ty
inf1n1ty
7 posts
Nomad

i just hope that it will be and even if it will be similar to second part its okay, cause i want only one thing - PVP MULTIPLAYER!

DisturbingCreation
DisturbingCreation
4 posts
Nomad

I realy cant wait for sonny 3, i played sonny 2 like 4 times now and sonny 1 like 7 times...
and well that gets boring haha :'P

anyways, I bet sonny 3 is worth the wait,
and im now gonna kill myself for it like some say gehe
but I just might become some kind of super villian and start killing others ^-^

the new sinjid sure sounds intresting as well, i can wait for both, i just hope 1 of em will come out soon, and ill try the new zones in sonny 2 of course^^

FlyingCabbage
FlyingCabbage
1 posts
Nomad

I don't think he's too focused on making this game right now. Otherwise I would bet we would have some info about it.

seantheninja
seantheninja
1 posts
Nomad

i must play [b]sonny 3

sephirath007
sephirath007
45 posts
Nomad

2 years oh no

Anrok
Anrok
2 posts
Nomad

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

He is working on Sonny 3 at the moment. At least I really hope he is.

Showing 721-735 of 1220