ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857908
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
madcarpa
madcarpa
1 posts
Nomad

I think that sonny 3 will be a good game ... and no matter how long you have to wait .... we'd all be happy when it comes out ....

David71
David71
11 posts
Nomad

I agree sonny 3 is way to late but krin is working on some other games now so thats what I expected anyway I think sonny 3 will be much better than the rest

deathwolf67
deathwolf67
6 posts
Nomad

Ya know, its bin 3 years since they started this thing, i think it may never come out. but i hope it does.

freakinzombie
freakinzombie
23 posts
Peasant

i hope it too... sonny is awesome !

mich816
mich816
5 posts
Peasant

sonny 3 should come out in at least one year and right now krin is in college and sinjid is his main game i think he is working on a real non flash sinjid so he will be not working on sonny all of the time or even alot of the time

lilweav176
lilweav176
2 posts
Peasant

I love the first 2 games but when the second one was over I imediatly looked for sonny 3 on google and all i found was crap so when i heared they were making a 3rd i almost exploded from exitement

Me22
Me22
1 posts
Nomad

itz been more than three years whats going on?

feardoctor
feardoctor
22 posts
Nomad

how do you know sonny 3?I cant know sonny 3

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

ive completed over the ashes 9 times on sonny 2, the game is amazzing ........sonny 3 better be good now.....p.s nobody likes sinjid compared to sonny....but rest assured people krin has not made a even close to ok game yet =, they've all been epic, i know this hole dissution will only case pressuue on krin but i hope it shows him how manny supporter and how many pepole belive he can do this.....and 1 last time........everyone here knows that sonny 3 will be amazing

SvenOlsen
SvenOlsen
6 posts
Nomad

Well i think it takes at least another year for him to finish Sonny 3. Also i hope Mardek gets a little smarter and that he does somthing with Elwyn and or Elma.

SvenOlsen
SvenOlsen
6 posts
Nomad

Okay this is weird i was posting at 2 forums and what i was typing mixed up my bad.

rednaxela001
rednaxela001
2 posts
Nomad

ok so its been 3 years since this was posted and theres still nothing?!?! how much longer will it take?!?!

feardoctor
feardoctor
22 posts
Nomad

3 years left since 2009.but we now lives in 2011,sonny 3 is no more?

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Hopefully it appears. The first two were awesome.

feardoctor
feardoctor
22 posts
Nomad

yes,but I think sonny 3 more wonderful than sonny and sonny 2

Showing 796-810 of 1220