ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857921
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
baransanqini
baransanqini
9 posts
Nomad

Sonny is so preety , we're waiting sonny 3 )

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Sonny is the worst game in the world!!!!! sucky graphics and jst a horrible game!!!!! If u want to play a fun game play colony!!!!

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Well if you don't like sonny then don't comment here ok?

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Sonny is the worst game in the world!!!!! sucky graphics and jst a horrible game!!!!! If u want to play a fun game play colony!!!!

If you hate Sonny why do you post here? Everybody except you likes Sonny. Some Sonny fans hate Colony, therefore this thread might get off-topic. So, why?
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Well you know hes a *******... posting nonsenses in this thread. well thumbs up for Sonny 3 anyway!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

sucky graphics and jst a horrible game!!!!! If u want to play a fun game play colony!!!!

Sonny got exactly as good graphic as Colony.

thumbs up for Sonny 3

Indeed.

Some Sonny fans hate Colony

Maybe me. But I don't hate it, just don't like it.

Wonder what happens first; Sonny 3 or AGv3? I wait more for Sonny 3.
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

AG3 will come first :/ im afraid. beacuse Krin is Working On sinjid 3... so Sonny 3 long way to go...

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

i can wait. i want to have quality in sonny 3

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Dude... Sinjid will be like Rpg... you can move and hit as much as you can and sonny is far far far far away from that.. so don't be such an annoying dude... SO anyway LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE Sonny 3 is very far away it will take about 2-3 years to make it not mention that Sinjid 3 is not finished yet... so Chill and wait.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Anyways to Play Sinjid 3 or Sonny 3 you will have to have Minimum Pc requirements to play those in my opinion. : Intel Pentium 4 or Athlon... 512 Ram, 256 VideoRam. Recommended Intel Core 2 duo, Intel Core Duo, Athlon X2... 1Gb Ram 512 VideoRam. So get a new pc if your is a junk. Watch that Sinjid 3 alpha Video u see that Fps its 28. Minimum you need 15 fps to play Sinjid 3 or Sonny 3.

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

sinjid 3 and sonny 3 are going to be the best games armor games has ever seen

slamslam
slamslam
2 posts
Nomad

i cant wait

Zyph
Zyph
38 posts
Nomad

Indeed, i can't wait either

lightning011
lightning011
1 posts
Peasant

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the the sonny games

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

@Zyph

yeah sinjid and sonny three and dont forget about last stand three urban city oh yeahhh!!!

Showing 871-885 of 1220