ForumsGamesYay for Sonny 3 lead in!

1220 857953
RobertMW
RobertMW
13 posts
Nomad

Just in case you want to know, there is a nice lead in to a sonny 3. lets just hope its not another 2 years this time...

great game tho, worth the wait.

• 1,220 Replies
Alpha_510
Alpha_510
2 posts
Nomad

meh.......as much as i would like sonny 3 its not likely to happen

helstarr
helstarr
1 posts
Nomad

Coming near 2012 right now. If I were to guess. his best game so far will not be continued. (by my opinion a big mistake as I bet he gained many fans through sonny) He wa the one whom introduced me to armorgames. I thank him for that. But lost 1 person playing his games by promicing something, and not making it happen.
Thanks krin for sonny 1 + 2. plz bury urself for not continuing it. (nothing personal). oh yes it is >.>

ilmattoniki
ilmattoniki
1 posts
Shepherd

Impossible not to continue this serie...plz. COME OUT WITH SONNY 3, millions of people are waiting!!!!

imapwnyaall
imapwnyaall
4 posts
Peasant

@Cynix on page 99
1st off: cod games are all ****
2nd: ur an idiot
3rd: no wonder they release one every year cuz theyre all **** and they have so many people working on the game
4th: KRIN IS WORKING ALONE
5th: he's the ****ing MOST AWSOME ******* ON ARMORGAMES
6th: ???
7th: profit

Andreyutul
Andreyutul
1 posts
Nomad

I love sonny 1 and sonny 2 and I can't wait to play sonny 3 so please don't let me wait foe ever!!!!

corin1919
corin1919
3 posts
Shepherd

ugh no way am i going to read through every single post before i weigh in so sorry if I'm repeating what anyone else has said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
i personally would not get hopes up for a 3 even though i too would thuroughly enjoy a third as much as about everyone else would. :3

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

I saw the title of this discussion, and I was so excited. Then I realized that it was dated from 2008... So sad. And yes it has been two years.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Krin is currently taking a break from Sonny 3 and is doing Sinjid look on his profile

MohdAbdullah
MohdAbdullah
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 1 and 2 was amazing so i hope how amazing 3 will be? Sonny 3 is a must.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Krin is currently taking a break from Sonny 3 and is doing Sinjid look on his profile

I saw that.
http://armorgames.com/user/Krin
After the Sinjid game, he is going to work on
* Sonny 3
* Colony 2
* Flight 2
* Book of the Dead
dynaman
dynaman
5 posts
Peasant

sonny 3 must come!!!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well, of course we want Sonny 3 to come out soon but we must be patient. It takes time to make a game and Krin isn't working with a massive team like in the video game industry. Just wait, Krin knows what he is doing.

DoctorHouseNCIS
DoctorHouseNCIS
304 posts
Nomad

^like
I believe Sonny 3 will happen, but how long it takes to happen decides how great it will be. Until then, we'll just have to suffer through

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Cant wait for Sonny 3 But its all up to Krin if he wants to make it or not.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i can't wait for sonny 3!
it's nice to have a sonny thrilogy
but we will need to wait because krin is also just a person, but he is a great person!

Showing 1006-1020 of 1220