ForumsGamesStreak of luck!?!?

3 2238
arroza
arroza
6 posts
Nomad

I just fought baron, and won with only sonny left.
I used mirage on both chars (not me), and they got tick tocked soon enuf and died when baron had about 35k hp left. I kept using Regulate and he lost a few hp over time. Then i was running out of focus to stun and attack, so i kept using vapour cannon, i dont know how it happened but he casted tick tock on himself, and when i had about 100 hp left he took about 14k hp and died.

• 3 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow either tat was a glitch or you did something really good.Well I'm glad your lucky enough to beat him like that,but I still would suggest that you become stronger ifg you haven't already,because their are going to be much tougher enemies later on then just the baron,and you won't always be so lucky.

arroza
arroza
6 posts
Nomad

Nah it wasnt cuz i sucked, he just casted tick tock on both my team, when they were miraged, so it like killed them in 2 turns.

StingerTheVamp
StingerTheVamp
5 posts
Peasant

K i just had that happen to me,
i think that when he loses his focus (when he gets damaged for some focus) he accidenally casts tick tock on himself. I was just going trainig after i beat the game solo with a lvl 25 sonny when he showed up. i was lucky =D

Showing 1-3 of 3