ForumsGamesTanks

7 1883
AnimeInferno
AnimeInferno
6 posts
Nomad

It's not exactly a strategy to win but just a better technique that allows you to. People are always getting tons of crazy weapons that 1hit kill other tanks so what I like to do is just use my volcano bombs and use all the money that I earn on increasing my max life. When you feel that you're at a comfortable amount, then you can gun everyone down. If anyone has a strategy of their own, feel free to post.

• 7 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Try to hit a tank first with your normal shot, and then when you got the right angle, throw at them everything you got.

Anjoeid
Anjoeid
80 posts
Nomad

i made a aimbot for that game

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

Say, is there a Tanks 2 yet?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I used to play that game all the time in my Comp&Tech class(we weren't supposed to be playing but...). Actually I got a whole group to play it and we'd be on that thing the entire period, it was so funny because there'd be some crazy things going on, like once there was this girl sitting next to me, the wind speed went up to like 380 XD Was so funny watching her trying to kill everyone, plus we had Photoshop so we made some crazy screenies. *Good Times*
I don't remember what weapons I used, probably the Volcano Bomb, I mostly Up'ed my movement abilities and gas. I know the guy sitting next to me always saved up for the big powerful weapons like the nuke or something like that.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer upgrading my armor and engine to maintain more life and to pull out of any holes I get blown into.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I agree with the upgrading bit, but it is good to have a air-strike when you are almost dead

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

OMG I think this is the flash game I was looking for...

Tanks?

Awesome! After two years I have found it!

Showing 1-7 of 7