ForumsSupport Forum********MERITS********

33 6864
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

Well...i think that they should lower the expectations of a merit...i think that it takes too much work to get one...i think they should make it eaier for someone to get one...thats why i dont have a merit yet...i probubly wont ever get one either

• 33 Replies
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

well i agree wit all of u...lol...so yeah...i guess????????

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i personally think that submitting a game should be worth more than a merit because making a game takes a lot more work than writing a quick review for a game

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah I kind of agree with steevo because I can write a merit, but I can't make a game. Also it does require a lot more work and effort to make a game then to write a merit.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yup they should change that!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I see what you are saying, and I used to agree with that. However, there are some developers (like Crazy Monkey Games), that submit a lot of games. If we gave them more points, the would have as many points as our top users. But the thing is, that developer may never once actually interact with the site by talking to users, or leaving feedback. So at the same time, give them a ton of points when they don't actually interact with the site, doesn't work well either.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

Lol @ 35 post complaining about not having merits.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

yeah i see what you mean carly, but are there some people who submit games that interact with people on the site?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I see what you are saying, but I think it would be unfair for some other site company like Crazy Monkey Games, who has people make the games for them, and are made for their site originally anyways, to have more points than devoted users.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Yeah I understand that completely. So after hearing this I would have to change my mind about submitted games being worth more. Also merits are kind of a way too show that you actually do interact on the site because you spend time and effort to try to earn something, so it should remain the same as it is now.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow great opinions everyone...and thanks for commenting...lol...its been helping alot and im starting to see y merits are so high standard

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

I agree with the argument that submitting a game should earn more points than a review, but I also understand the point of users vs. game makers, so here's my $.02

what about, "Top Users" with points for comments, ratings, etc. and a different list for "Top game submitter guys" (that'd have to be cleaned up a little bit)

then the game submission could yield more points, and people could register as a "User" or "Game company" (or something to that effect) and there could be two top lists.

that way users who submit games would get some deserving points and 'crazy monkey' like companies would get a little more advertising on the armor front page by having their names out there (more than they already do)

maybe not as big a deal for crazy monkey type game submitters, but for a smaller group that submits their way into the top 10. could get more people clicking on them.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow thanks The_Idea_Men

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
92 posts
Nomad

very good ideas. This isn't spam by the way so don't worry.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

ok good cause i really dont want this to be locked

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

i was writing one in autumn war i hope you guys please can you guys vote it please i hope i get this merit please i hope

Showing 16-30 of 33