ForumsGamesBaron Brixius:Training Encounter

4 3261
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

did you know baron brixius can be found while training in the frozen village?

well it goes like this...baron brixius appears in training after you have beat him in the story in the frozen village(chapter 2 after the prison)there is a chance that you might meet him if you train there.he still wears the same armor and stuff but his life is increased.he is also a little weaker than before.his attacks mostly miss and sometimes it hits.i was just exploring the frozen village by clicking stuff(that is just C***!)then i clicked the training button.i was suprised to see him.actually i was expecting to battle a frost lord.it was long to beat him but the good thing is that his attacks miss always!!!!can you believe that?hahahahahaha!!!he recieved holy scars too.after the battle i got his sword and his leggings.

please also share yopur experiences to me about baron brixius by commenting. thanks.

• 4 Replies
Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

I have also found in the training zone and he had 51k hp and was very easy to beat and as usuall when i get him to last few 10khp i do for some reason a crap load of damage. this time it was 46k and on the real fight 14k

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I have also found in the training zone and he had 51k hp and was very easy to beat and as usuall when i get him to last few 10khp i do for some reason a crap load of damage. this time it was 46k and on the real fight 14k

You did that crap load of damage because he had an effect called Holy Scars on which makes damaging him easier...

I also encountered him but this time he had more HP (around 90k) and he didn't damage himself when it was just me and him...
Wykydtron
Wykydtron
8 posts
Nomad

I know it was holy scars but even so i only do that much near the end. when he has holy scars i do about double at the end i did like triple.

Radzivill
Radzivill
2 posts
Nomad

I also had Baron in the training.And he killed himself in the end.But I got only his slippers which are not very powerful....I will look for him again ;-)

Showing 1-4 of 4