Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

umm...

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:00am

Gimpy0

Gimpy0

29 posts

not sure if could really call me new. iv been playing on tis site for a while but was just way too lazy to create an account untill just recently =3

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:07am

Gimpy0

Gimpy0

29 posts

i belive i will. btw, how do i rate up a game?

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:10am

Zega

Zega

7,244 posts

Just rate it! It is a bar over the comments.
Oh, and welcome! I'm Zega, the most spammiest spammer you have ever put your eyes on. :3
If you need me, then comment ArmorGames and hope for the worst. Also, I am often on so I might not be able to answer your comments. Have a bad time here, and see you around YouTube!

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:24am

Gimpy0

Gimpy0

29 posts

my com is on the frits b/c its new so i cant log on to you tube and y have a bad day? i have a bad day every day im at school b/c when i get home my mom starts asking questins that i dont have an answer to, my grades r crappy, i have homicidal thoughts that keep me up at night, and through all this my com goes of at 9 on weeknights. other than that im still alive, love video games with violence, have a large vocabulary that im very proud of, have a nice bunch of friends, and i think thats it. also the appocolypse is supposed to come when i graguate high school =3 (when i got here it said describe myself and i had forgotten >.<)

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:26am

Gimpy0

Gimpy0

29 posts

dissregarding that last comment i live a very happy life despite its deffects and am just a little ticked off that i cant download a certain mmo that i really would like to play when and if i get bored. i think its that i want to type

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:26am

Zega

Zega

7,244 posts

Oh, well I like hot dogs eating a big hamster, so I still ownz u! And I was kidding about that other comment. I'm just crazy today. >:3

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 4:40am

Gimpy0

Gimpy0

29 posts

rnt we all just a little crazy? and i am owned by no one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 5:33am

Zega

Zega

7,244 posts

Dear John.

I like potatoes with cheese. I do not like this topic so I will leave. Good bye.

---Zega out---

Reply to umm...

You must be logged in to post a reply!