ForumsGamesPsycological,Biological or Hydraulic?

33 16973
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

well...............as you can see that there are 3 classes in sonny two.the question is that which of these classes are the best for you.i chose Biological and i Owned the Stupid Baron Brixius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 33 Replies
CommandoS07
CommandoS07
6 posts
Nomad

I started out as bio and im at the end and i have only lost once to the baron cause i didnt know wut i was doin but i tried phsyco and hydra and they where worse at the begining in my opinion

FreeDanny
FreeDanny
19 posts
Peasant

Hydraulic by far, if you use the stunning and mind freezing abilities, all opponenets will be alot easier. The only problem is that a lot of people use it.

elliwood82
elliwood82
5 posts
Nomad

Psyco was what i chose and it works well with veradaux healing.

AnimeInferno
AnimeInferno
6 posts
Nomad

Poison Bio's working out well for me right now but I'm only like level 19 and have not defeated the Baron yet. I use the aenesthetic move a lot and destroy and when you're in the poison form, it does around 1K damage so far.

leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

This thread is the rteal one!!!the other one was fake.i accidentaly clicked the post 2 times.

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Psycho for the win! I know, my name states otherwise, but electric psycho OWNS. I won the baron at around 12, mostly with doing 1k crits with Shock Therapy and Electrical Storm. Although, Haunts and Traumatize helped.

~~FEAR THE SQUIGGLY~~

readke
readke
10 posts
Nomad

Hydraulic.With the hydraulic powers you can learn to stun people. If you choose to be hydraulic you need to raise your strengh and [i]instinct.[b] I have hydraulic powers and I can go through a long battle without a single hit to me, Veradux, or Roald!

readke
readke
10 posts
Nomad

Hydraulic is by far the best. You can stun people with Flash Freeze and do lots of damage each turn with Hypothermia!

altanonymous
altanonymous
16 posts
Nomad

how is it hard to start with? dark infusion and shock therapy are incredibly easy to use, and get, concerning the latter. most of the staple skills are in the first 3 rows. (terryfy, traumatize, free will, retrograde.) once you have about 10 skill points is enough to begin going pure lightning, and then it gets all too easy. only problem with them is health, but in the beggining good equipment is always scarce, so everyone is pretty much in that position...

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

There is no best one. It is extremely dependent on your playing style. For example, I was very comfortable with the destroyer and the gunslinger in the first because of their large direct damage, so I had a blast beating the game with psycho and bio. I'm struggling now, though, with hydro because it is pretty buff dependent.

Favorite? I would have to say Psycho. Even though they aren't so great in the beginning game, in the end they are absolutely devastating.

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

Best one is Psycho because it's very strategic to play with it...but my favorite is biological because i can hit more than 15k with just 3 round preparing.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

My Favorite would have to be Biological since i really like High Damaging Melee attacks and i mostly play the "Warrior" in all the games i have ever played in my life...

danielb204
danielb204
6 posts
Nomad

Im at the baron and im physco... I CAN NOT BEAT HIM!!! its really annoying who has got tips?

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Hydraulic for sure best ice/water moves. Vapor Cannon Rocks!

altanonymous
altanonymous
16 posts
Nomad

daniel... use traumatize, free will, and shock therapy. keep him traumad as much as you can. give free will to anyone with tick tock. when he starts throwing out powerful attacks , wait for him to get his holy weakness, then use shock therapy. otherwise, keep him down with trauma and your team alive with free will. stat wise you shouldnt have any trouble with full instinct.

Showing 16-30 of 33