ForumsGames[Necro] How do you beat Gregor in Zone 4 Labyrinth: Tunnel of Illusions

48 37144
Kingshiv007
Kingshiv007
6 posts
Nomad

Theres this bloody cockroach called Gregor and it soo hard to beat it because it keeps getting health back! As much i get its health low it always gain health back by 900's.
I fought it like 10 times and i still cant beat it.
Need Help!

Character's Level:

Sonny: 15

Veradux: 15

Roald: 16

• 48 Replies
Seraph1013
Seraph1013
17 posts
Nomad

Actually it was kinda easy for me, I just used break whenever he's HoT ended and just used Destroy on him over and over. Didn't take that long since Destroy did more damage than he could heal and he kinda forgot to heal for about a turn after every break

giantslide
giantslide
15 posts
Nomad

lol i killed greg with no stuns or drains(focus) and just a lot of crit and luck

Uthrok
Uthrok
19 posts
Nomad

how is it hard he has 600 health and doesn't heal he sucks!
i killed him 1st try

DtBlackwolf
DtBlackwolf
2 posts
Nomad

Get four distrupt,and use only distrupt in all your turns so he can never heal and let your team kill him

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Take on 4 disrupts and keep using it. Then let Veradux and Roald damage it. worked for me.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

And there is one skill that can help alot if it works (I didn't test it) Confinement 4/4 - 90% less healing

Means that if before he recovered 800hp a turn it will be 80hp per turn then

But psychological only

fireboltsvk
fireboltsvk
4 posts
Nomad

The most simple and easiest for bio is to get distrupt 2/2 and then put it 4 times on your action bar. Then just keep using distrupt again and again and let your two mates run him over.

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

i know how to beat him just keep breaking kim he looses his abilaty for about 2 to 3 moves when he puts it on use supervision and he is DEAD

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Also, vascular arrest for a hydro can do similar to confinement...

XxDemonicFuxoffxX
XxDemonicFuxoffxX
15 posts
Nomad

for a cold hydro
get 4/4 mind freeze, 4/4 flash freeze, 4/4 vascular arrest, and attacking abilities

when his roach vitality has a 1 count, flash freeze him
alternate attacks and flashfreezing/mindfreezing
thats how i beat him with a lv 16

baddude275
baddude275
2 posts
Nomad

im biologic so i dont know how to kill the stuipid thing

bladerodo
bladerodo
21 posts
Nomad

look if you guys realy realy wany it then fine i did it i did the whole game to defete gregor stun him as many times as you can one of the times you do it on the first turn that he goes of roach viality that move like he cant do it for about 2 2 3 turns close to there put verdux and roald an valax mode and then use subervesion on him and then he dies. if that way doesnt work then what you do is you upgrade the one where it drains his mana points equipt it as many times as it will go and then use it every move and let roald and verdux take him out.

xTremeRane
xTremeRane
59 posts
Nomad

I beat him first time, he's easy.
Re spec, get Infect 4/4 then get the Acidic blood (I think it is)
It helps your poison dmg + piercing, max it, just keep using infect, get your integrity max so you have 100 focus after each infect (infect max = 15 focus, max integrity heals 25 focus maxed I think)
Get predator form, use it after all your infects, use destroy, then infect then destory again etc etc. You own like that, and remember, full STR all the way and use str equips for better Infect's.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Yeah, suversion is the best way...

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Train some more! I beat him first round!

Showing 16-30 of 48