ForumsGamesBiological Help!

15 3942
xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

I beat the game as a lvl 23 Biological Class

If you need any help with Biological Spec, the Combat Bar, or just a boss. I can help you as much as I remember/can.

4/4 Integrity

4/4 Vicious Strike
2/2 Break
2/2 Disrupt
2/2 Wound
4/4 Immobilize

1/4 Savagery

3/3 Sample Blood (this isn't very useful for me, so I would rather put these three points into Savagery)

3/3 Evolution

2/4 Endurance

And that should equal level 23.

My Combat Action Bar consists of the following:
Leading Strikex1
Vicious Strikex2(You can use one if you'd like, I do not use this a lot)
Breakx1
Disruptx2 (recommended 3)
Immobilizex1 (This does a LOT of damage so I would put two if you don't use 3 Disrupts)
Woundx1 (use this before you use your Immobilize on one target because this increases damage taken by 10%)

If you need anymore help, please ask, I am going to respond, or at least try to.

• 15 Replies
xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Hmm, looks like no one needs anything yet

spaceman4412
spaceman4412
1 posts
Nomad

Hm, so you've never had to use Predator? What about keeping Destroy on the action bar?

And do you know if the Slash line is any good? I've kinda had my eye on Infect.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

If you are a speed Bio, Slash is excellent. Speed Bio's get Shadow Blend, which makes their attacks extraordinarily powerful! ...I just tried it for the first time and am knocking out a lot more damage than usual in the area I am in.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Hey how much are you putting into stats?

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Honestly, you don't need disrupt all that much though. Just for the Baron, but with 2/2 disrupt, he'll go down fast. Other than that I'd use predator form and destroy because of the combo with predator.

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Seeing your stuff, you really don't have any very powerful damage dealing attack. Immobilize is weaksauce when compared to destroy (295% vs. 420% strength damage), Immobilize is mainly meant to debuff your opponent, not meant as a nuke.

I would reccomend predator form and destroy like mentioned above, they really work with each other well:

1. Predator Form
2. Destroy
3. Any attack
4. Destroy
5. Any attack
6. Destroy (because even if predator form is over, it heals your focus for 100 again at the end of the fifth turn).

Otherwise if your a speed bio you should use shadow blend and slash.

Uthrok
Uthrok
19 posts
Nomad

YYYYAAAAYYYY just beat challenging with my 25 bio, heres some tips.
don't upgrade strength or instinct, just speed and vitality. heres what i have (now I'm 26) (not counting armor upgrades

Vitality 56 stregnth 51 instinct 15 speed 169 GET GEAR WITH VITALITY AND SPEED

4/4 slash x2
4/4 vicious strike x2
4/4 savagery
1/4 sharp senses (don't use)
4/4 shadow blend x1
1/1 predator form x1
4/4 endurance (passive)
3/3 evolution (passive)
4/4 integrity (passive)
1/3 adrenaline (dont use)

a good combo is shadow blend, slash, slash i get up to 7000 total
if u want more dmg use predator before shadow blend but if u cant, still use combo!!!!

(i like shadow blend cause it sounds like a wierd type of coffe)

vicious strike works almost as well as slash in combo, use when u need hp

when ur stuck on some bosses like hydra re spec to poison but then re spec back after. with hydra kill outer heads with poison first!

Uthrok
Uthrok
19 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double posting, i forgot 2 say use subversion 1/1 but when u use turn Varadux on offensive, it makes healing damage u and damage heal u. also get rid of destroy and use leading strike

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Well I never use Destroy because it takes all your focus and Immobilize takes like 40 focus or something, and it's 1 round wait.
So thanks for the tips I haven't tried them yet, I am currently leveling a hydraulic casting class. So everyone who posted thanks for the info!

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

I usually spend my points in Strength, Vitality (sometimes), but mostly strength for me, and I just like to keep everything plain and simple, so that's why I don't have so many things in my bars.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

@Eddy01741,
Why just use any attack when you can just use Agile Exposure then Destroy in Predator Mode? Agile Exposure makes the target receive 100% more damage from all dmg sources when maxed out so it'll receive more DMG.:/

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Any attack emcopasses agile exposure, hence ANY attack, and not just saying like "leading strike" instead. If you choose to use agile exposure then sure, you will do a heck of a lot of damage next turn with your destroy. There are alternatives depending on the situation (disrupt, destroy, break etc.).

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Yea I see your point now, I just usually used Agile Expo cause I liked to see the big dmg >_>.

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

hmm, are you talking about the physical biological or the one with shooting poisons? lol

shadowsfromt
shadowsfromt
4 posts
Nomad

im a big poison guy so i get my strength ant vitality up, the only bad thing is that you cant do well in the first 2-3 zones with poison, but now at zone 5 you cant beat it

Showing 1-15 of 15