Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 1:53pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Sorry for triple posting, but no one else is posting here.

You won't believe this, but now I'm stuck on Captain Hunt.
He isn't too hard, but his two followers, you can't hit them due to their energy shields, and one of them used lock and load, and they nailed me in one hit as a critical damage.

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 3:26pm

miibmsi

miibmsi

2 posts

firetail what class r u using? If you are useing a psycho aim for the captain, then for the lock and load person, use shock therepy to dispel lock and load + other buffs

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 3:40pm

TizzardProductions

TizzardProductions

8 posts

Thanks! That's really useful!

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 3:41pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Of course I'm using the psycho!
If I didn't I wouldn't be posting here.

BTW, I beat the captain.
I figured out a strategy, I either use traumatize to prevent them from attacking, or use shock therapy to debuff it.

What's the boss for the ivory train?

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 3:43pm

TizzardProductions

TizzardProductions

8 posts

The Deceiver is the boss of Ivory Train.

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 4:11pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Oh.
Is he hard?

BTW, I found a mistake in your guide.

Electrical Storm heals 60 focus at max tier. It heals 20 focus per turn, and before the yellow sign appears saying "2" (as in turns), it has already healed you 20 focus. And it heals 20 more focus over 2 turns, so that's 60 focus.

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 4:20pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,761 posts

Never mind, I crushed the deceiver.
So he does have two lives.
But his second live takes 200 % the damage.

I crushed him with wraith form. It really is useful

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 6:11pm

wasedbro

wasedbro

4 posts

good guide although mine has nightmare and shock therapy. use nightmare then shock therapy and there ya go, 2 great shots and he dusnt heal over time (usually lol). that works great on bosses.

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 6:31pm

transitive

transitive

22 posts

i've never been able to succesfully dispel the Nightmare heal buff with Shock Therapy. I've been under the impression that it can't be done. i'll look into it again i suppose, would certainly be a neat tactic if it works.

Posted Dec 23, '08 at 6:47pm

jkid1190

jkid1190

5 posts

i agree with kingtrombone. a shadow psycho isnt a foe to be trifled with. assuming that overdrive does not glitch (and unfortunately it will) the only thing you need to do is use terrify to 1) counter overdrive and 2) counter the enemies' attacks. epiphany is also incredibly useful when applied in psychopath form. all in all, just like with every other class, it really is just a matter of choosing one method and sticking with it instead of just trying to be a jack of all trades. another thing is that this class, more than any other class, is all about HOW you use your abilities as opposed to what abilities you use.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!