Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 4:17am

altanonymous

altanonymous

16 posts

urg dammit! sorry about TRIPLE bloody post, but i just wanted to say about how IRATE i am that my links aren't working.

ok, one last try.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/altanonymous/132kdmg.jpg

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 4:22am

altanonymous

altanonymous

16 posts

and... it just of my photo. fantastic. D:<

yeah i dont care. there was an 8 at the end of that attack. go visit my photobucket page (you can find it on the last page) if you want to see the full photo.

Posted Dec 26, '08 at 4:15pm

steven66s

steven66s

204 posts

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 10:25am

VoltCruelerz

VoltCruelerz

512 posts

Anyways, I have tried both the shadow builds and the electro and have come to the conclusion that both builds are equal, the difference is you playing style.

If you prefer to be able to hit big all the time, go electro.

If you prefer to spend three turns setting up to do gigantic go shadow.

In the end, both are equally powerful, just in different ways. Electro has charged blood which is what makes it awesome. Shadow has a number of DoT's that after set-up, make for VERY heavy damage.

However... For the time being, I recommend electro over shadow due to the bug with overdrive. Overdrive is what holds the shadow build together and it is one of the buggiest things in the game. If it works correctly (very unlikely) it balances the two, but as is, charged blood is not glitchy and is what makes the electro good.

THEREFORE, my conclusion is that while in a perfect, non-glitchy world, using either would be a matter of preference, but with the bug in overdrive, shadow is the lesser of the two.

Oh, and don't say, "But you just don't know how to play with shadow." That is completely incorrect as I have stated above. Shadow has potential, it is just that IMO the bug with overdrive makes the electro more reliable and thus better.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 5:04pm

yesno1000

yesno1000

3 posts

Great huide beat BAron with full health and I'm only lvl 13.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 6:33pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Even with psychopath form and wraith form, my shock therapy doesn't exceed 10,000 damage, and my instinct is already almost at 500...

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 6:35pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Oops, I think I reset my flash files, my save files are all gone..

Oh well, I better start all over then, I'm taking up a different class this time.

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 7:41pm

Vulcan_Pi

Vulcan_Pi

1 post

Thanks a lot transitive. The Baron was completely killing me with tick tock and I could barely damage him. Now i think i'll stand a chance though- Awesome forum!

Posted Dec 27, '08 at 9:45pm

VoltCruelerz

VoltCruelerz

512 posts

This is extremely helpful in general. Once overdrive is fixed, someone ought to make one like this for shadow as well.

Just for the record, I have used this build (or rather a variation of it) on heroic and I am doing just fine, in fact I did better on heroic than challenging. Since I had plenty of money I would just respec before and after bossfights. Other than that, I used this. I used transitive's baron system. As for the mayor, I used nightmare as a finishing move and when you have 500 focus, 510% is wonderful... (plus crits...)

Posted Dec 28, '08 at 2:19am

alsage

alsage

132 posts

thanks that helped out a lot

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!