Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

GUIDE: Psychological

Posted Dec 31, '08 at 1:20pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

148 posts

I am a level 27 Psychological and i went back to zone 1 and i hit a 69,000 on a guard!

Posted Jan 1, '09 at 7:50pm

ThePhycopath

ThePhycopath

2 posts

hey people. I have a sort of different opinion about elec psycho over shadow. I have a level 28 i this is my skill pattelette: 3 shock therapies (we can all agree on that) electrical storm (we can agree on that too) nightmare, corruption, free will and wraith form. I think the two types can be mixed. for instance, if you use nightmare on someone you can then use shock therapy to cancel the healing or just wail on them with corruption.(this also heals you and thats why I use it). Personally, like transitive said the shadow skill tree overdrive is bugged and thats why i don't use it either but if it were fixed it should balance the two type in power. And like i said, you can try out some mixed combos and see how they work.

Posted Jan 1, '09 at 10:20pm

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,748 posts

Thnak you. This helped me a lot.

Posted Jan 1, '09 at 11:25pm

fireburns50

fireburns50

33 posts

Wow, awsome guide this is gonna help me alot when i try out the phys. charactor!

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 8:44am

VoltCruelerz

VoltCruelerz

512 posts

hey people. I have a sort of different opinion about elec psycho over shadow. I have a level 28 i this is my skill pattelette: 3 shock therapies (we can all agree on that) electrical storm (we can agree on that too) nightmare, corruption, free will and wraith form. I think the two types can be mixed. for instance, if you use nightmare on someone you can then use shock therapy to cancel the healing or just wail on them with corruption.(this also heals you and thats why I use it). Personally, like transitive said the shadow skill tree overdrive is bugged and thats why i don't use it either but if it were fixed it should balance the two type in power. And like i said, you can try out some mixed combos and see how they work.

Absolutely correct. In fact there is a way (assuming overdrive doesn't glitch to kill any single enemy in just six turns. regardless of health.

High Voltage + High Voltage + Shock Coma + Voltage + Voltage + Retrograde

In the end, they end up recieving 100% of their health as damage

I have tried it and it works as advertised, so it seems quite effective.

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 9:34am

Phantom_94

Phantom_94

1 post

Thanks! This guide really help, now I can deal really good damaged!

Posted Jan 2, '09 at 4:38pm

kingpong001

kingpong001

148 posts

No you have to get Epitihany (don't know how to spell >=]) im a level 27 Psychological and i hit 1200 damage each turn for 7 turns, i usually use it bon 1 foe then kill the other so basically i kill two vecause epithiany hits 8400!

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 6:03am

Caveman_

Caveman_

25 posts

Great guide, but it would be great if it also told how to distribute the stat points.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 7:32am

reswantur

reswantur

10 posts

Caveman_, have you seen my post?

Anyway, I slightly change my idea, you can either all for vitality to ensure your survival. Strength and instinct, yes, instinct, are not that import at current version for psychological class.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 7:33am

reswantur

reswantur

10 posts

Caveman_, have you seen my post?

Anyway, I slightly change my idea, you can either all for vitality to ensure your survival. Strength and instinct, yes, instinct, are not that important at current version for psychological class.

Reply to GUIDE: Psychological

You must be logged in to post a reply!