ForumsGamesEquipment for allies?

8 4956
ninjaqaz
ninjaqaz
2 posts
Nomad

What kind of equipment is best for veradux and roald? what stats affect their attacks and healing

• 8 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I make my Veradux a tank-healer, so he can stay alive long enough to heal the rest of the party when they are damage

Veradux - Cyborg Gear + Death Sentence

Roald I have as a straight attacker

Roald - Imperial Gear + Emerald Death

ninjaqaz
ninjaqaz
2 posts
Nomad

um whos better roald or felicity

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I only use Roald because Felicity dies to fast...

However, if she WAS pumped up in Cyborg gear, it might more even out. She DOES have a better attack (Faster too I'd wager), just a REALLY sucky Vitality.

I'd have to test that

...I like Roald better either way, when you customize his armor it actually changes his image.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Strength for Roald
Instinct for Veradux

Instinct increases damage of magic attacks and healing.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Veradux's "Magic" is based on Instinct AND STRENGTH

His healing is based on Instinct, but even without Instinct gear it can heal pretty good

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Every attack is pretty much based on two skills. Pumping Veradux with instinct is a little more fun since he'll have critical heals in the thousands, leaving everyone pretty much at full health throughout every battle.

diegokp
diegokp
50 posts
Nomad

I'm using Felicity, because he deals very much damage(she dies fast, but im using armors with vitality), and i put an armor with strenght for Roald/or i put an armor with instinct and strenght to Veradux.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

If you have to balance her out with high it armor, it takes away from her purpose i the first place. Might as well have Roald who has the highest Vit of the 3 allies and a decent attack.

Showing 1-8 of 8