ForumsGamesThe "Thank you to the creators" thread

4 2416
feloniusmonk
feloniusmonk
4 posts
Nomad

I just want to thank the creators for putting together one of, it not, the best flash games on the internet. Complex, compelling, and fun are just a few of the words I can use to describe this game.

So, Thank you for all your work. I enjoy the fruits of your labor tremendously, and I am sure many other feel that way I do.

I look forward to the next installment.

• 4 Replies
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Krin is the creator of this game just in case you didn't know. Anyways, I do agree that this is one of, if not, the best flash game on the internet.

There might not be another installment though. Sonny 2 is going to be having new zones added in the near future by Krin once he smooths out the bugs and glitches. This MIGHT just extend Sonny 2 to the end of the Sonny story.

Krin's project after finishing Sonny 2 updates is Sinjid (standalone, supposedly independent from Sinjid:SOTW). It is going to be using the Sonnny/Sonny 2 engine from what Krin has told us, so you will probably like it. If you ahvn't already, check out the game "Sinjid: SOTW" on Armorgames, it came out a long time ago (3-4 years ago), but was still made by Krin, it's quite similar to Sonny 1/2 and I'm sure Sonny fans will love it.

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Sonny and Sonny 2 are the two gems of Armor Games. The only things that comes close was Warfare 1917 and The Last Stand 2.

vladislav308
vladislav308
4 posts
Nomad

Man i want to see the end of the story in Sonny 2
but i also want to see the new Sinjid i finished the last one

Kittymaster
Kittymaster
17 posts
Nomad

sonny and sonny2 are the two games that made me feel sorry for all the zombies i shot up in house of the dead (house of the dead's a good on rails arcade shooter i think 2 & 3's on the wii)also i cant wait for sinjid 3 or 2 or 1 im confused

Showing 1-4 of 4