ForumsGamesInternet Slower

7 2218
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

After I play Sonny 2 my Internet gets slower, and I am using Firefox 3.1. Why does it happen each and every time after I play it?

• 7 Replies
xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Well sometimes it's not just your internet, at this time of day LOTS of people are coming on Armorgames and they want to play a game, and since Sonny 2 came out I've been having some waiting time for armor games to load, so it's not just you. It's everyone trying to come online and play Sonny 2 as well :P

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

It isn't only the game (it makes it slower only when actually playing it) but it is also the internet traffic... After less people stop coming to armorgames to play Sonny 2 then the internet traffic will get better therefor connecting to armorgames faster...

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

So now ArmorGames has more people because of Sonny 2? SICKNESS!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Thats not necessarily a good thing...

It's either we upgrade soon or we can be destroyed by so many people...

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

It's either we upgrade soon or we can be destroyed by so many people...

Hope we upgrade soon because I don't want AG to be obliterated.
Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

Obliterated like Krinlabs (krin's homepage, maker of sonny 1/2, and sinjid:SOTW), it's got it bandwidth exceeded since sunday I think. Boy are some of the vets there (like Ragen) gonna be pissed, they were already flaming all the noobs with stupid questions there, now the onslaught of fanatics got their site shut down... one could only wonder what will happen.

Anyways, the fact that the whole site is slower just because of an overflow of sonny 2 players is a testament to how good the game is.

ozymandias90
ozymandias90
9 posts
Nomad

try google chrome, it's an awesome new browser, i've never lagged with it and my pages load faster too!

Showing 1-7 of 7