ForumsThe Tavern[necro] My momma won't let me...

79 14678
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What do you want to do that your parents don't allow you to do?

Please don't make it anything gross, inappropriate, etc.

• 79 Replies
Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

My mom wont let me have a gf until i am more than 25 years..
Oh $#@!
And she wont let me play computer much..
**stabs my hand**

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

Muddle, let me get this right... you went to a club and met a girl but since ur mom found out you cant go to clubs anymore or hang out with any girls.... It sounds to me like you have some real issues here. im seriously lost lol like ur old enough to get into clubs.. yet ur mom finds out you are talking to a girl and now you cant do anything anymore... Im guessing ur either a little kid who wants to sound cool by saying they met a girl at a club ( when it was really like an all night skating event at a local indoor skating rink for kids in 6-8th grade).... or ur too old to be living at home and ur mom has lost her mind trying to take over ur life so you cant move out and ur one of those hardcore mommas boys like in the movies who just convince themselves that mommy locks them in the basement and wont let me move out even tho ur 23 because she loves you. lol those are the conclusions that ive come too.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

flip14094, i'm actually 16, I went to an Athletics club, not what you might think.

Btw, isnt that a bit harsh?
My life is in tatters and you abuse it?
And i'm not American so i dont know about the grading system, sorry, i'm British.

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

Ahhh see now you say athletics club.. that changes everything dude.. you see here in good ole america we would have said gym not club because idk about where ur from but in america when we here club we tend to think dance club or bar not and athletics club. I was just calling ur bluff man there is nothing harsh about it or intended... Ur a guy toughen up lol mommy cant always tell you what to do. if you want it bad enough you wil find a way to get it, just like now ur on AG . you think mommy telling you that you cant talk to girls is bad well then just wait until you get a taste of the real world my man. And for a tad bit of advice.. if you are truely "in love" with this girl then find ways to make it work and forget what ur mom says because the thing is that its not ur moms job to block you from other girls its ur moms job to step aside and let another woman enter your life and be there for you. Believe me buddy if its true love you will find a way around it. I remeber a few years back when i lived at home and was still in high school and everything i met this girl who lived and hour away from my house and when we first met it something seemed amazing. The thing is tho that everyone, and i mean everyone tried to get me to not date her because of the distance BUT i didnt listen and i bought a car and even through all of everyone elses doubts we stayed together and guess what?! were still together now and we live together!! Dont listen to mommy when it comes to girls dude. Just do what youve gotta do. Lol wasnt that a touching story? wow i feel cool now .

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

haha, suckers. >
My father is a hippo and my mom is a monkey so they will let me do anything!
Nah, jk i dont have any lol

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

You are beautiful no matter what they say Zega.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I am basically aloud to do nothing. My parents are relly harsh.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

You are beautiful no matter what they say Zega.

Who says? I said I don't have any! D:
flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

What the other AG members say! Its horrible!! AHHH!!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

?
The only one that is mean is Juan999999! Everyone is nice. =)

flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

I WAS JUST KIDDING GEEZ bullkill .

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

flip14094, that was a lovely comment earlier!!
Thanks a lot I really owe you bigtime. I already know what to do to get her
Thanks again pal!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I WAS JUST KIDDING GEEZ bullkill .

How would I know??? O.o What do u mean by bullkill?
flip14094
flip14094
65 posts
Nomad

Sorry i didn't mean the caps. And i meant buzzkill lol excuse my jackassness im tired i think. Merry Christmas Eve!! .

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

My mum will not let me spend money. :-( It is so frustrating! :'(

Showing 16-30 of 79